Kitchen Tool/Gadget Exchange Sent/Received

Sorry I wasn't around a computer. I mailed my package out ups priority on Tuesday. So hopefully my package will be delivered soon :thumbsup2

Mine is sitting here boxed up and ready to go. My daughters are waiting patiently for me to finish typing this since I promised them lunch while we are out mailing it.

ETA: it should arrive Saturday or Monday via Priority Mail! I would say Saturday since it is not going too far, but knowing my luck 2-3 days will be come 4-5 days!

I sent mine this morning! Should be there in a few days I sent priority with DC.

I probably won't be able to send mine until 4 pm tomorrow (hoping).

Mayflower the moving company has yet to arrive, they have a 2 day window, thus the reason, I am STILL sitting at home.

But do not worry, I always get my exchange buddies packages out!

I got two exchanges today. Whoo Hoo!!!

The first on that I opened was from Jennifer (jbdreamer) I received
Mickey and Minnie pocket tissues (the nose is happy)
Mickey and Pluto pen
Smart Scoop ice cream scoop (wow never saw one like this.)
2 stemware charms
Betty Crocker pin
Beverage warmer

Thank you for the great package.

My second package was from Susie (escape). I received
A heart of gold cake set
Flexible cutting mats
Silicon grabber
Starbursts (DH stole them)
Mushroom express (I love mushrooms)
Chips Ahoy cookies
A grater made in her home town!!!
Post it pad
Package of clips

Thank you for this great package.

Boy am I lucky. I love gadgets and now I have even more of them!!!!!:)

This was my first exchange and wow Meriweather went overboard.
I recieved:
A Citrus zester (handle is the shape of a lemon) I needed one
An awesome rubber spatula
A whisky flippy thing that looks fun
nice metal tongs
A 3 pack of jar grips all different shapes
A wooden spoon with plastic handle
A silicone baking sheet -I have a loaf pan like this and love it
Kitchen Shears -I've never had actual shears only crappy ones that won't hardly cut a rubberband much less anything else!!!
A notebook (the queens list)
Tea tree soap-great for sun damage
A calculator-great idea already at work
A disney Grand california hotel pen
And an awesome pin with my name on it which my mom and sister already got we will all be wearing them at wdw in sept.
thank you so much meriweather you made my week I was so excited I was dancing around with the box like a 5 year old at christmas! It was all very much appriciated!
:yay: :stir: :yay:
I'm going to put on my apron and get started... as soon as I watch so you think you can dance! then I'll get started :happytv:

:teeth: Glad you enjoyed it, Rachel.
I loved putting together. I have been picking up things for awhile. I love kitchen things :love:
And, so glad you have a pin so you will all have them when you go to WDW :)

Packages are starting to arrive. We should have a boatload of posts soon.

Reminder PM's going out tonight to those who haven't checked in.

I got my package wed but unfortunately the outside packaging was badly damaged & I can't see who it's from..it came in one of those post office body bags!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I got:

Magnetic Note Post It Note Pad
Silicone Pot Grabbers (These are AMAZING!! I used them last night, thought I would burn my hand but boy do they withstand heat!!!!!! Love them!!!!!!!!)
spatula (how did you know I needed a new one????)

Great Idea for a Swap! Thanks for letting me play!!!

KT27...oops...that one was from me. The P.O. was out of Priority Mail boxes when I ran in. They only had the bags left. The post lady assured me that the stuff I was sending would be fine in a bag since it was not breakable or fragile...she didn't tell me they would mush it up to all get out.

Being that the boxes were gone, I got so off kilter, I forgot to enclose a note.

You didn't by chance also get the flipper that was enclosed did you? If not, some postal somebody somewhere is happily flipping pancakes and burgers right about now!! :( That was the most favorite of the favorites I included. :guilty: GRRR...just knew I shouldn't have mailed it until they had a box. *kicks self* (maybe that's what you meant by spatula...some people I know call the flippers spatualas...but I also sent a baking/scrapper spatula as well).

I am so sorry about that. GRRRRRR....I should have known better than to listen to someone else when I thought it was not a good idea.

Well, I am happy that you got it...sorry that I listened to bad advice and didn't just hold my horses and wait a day or two until the boxes came back in and glad you could use what came!

If it didn't come PLEASE let me know ASAP. This is the one thing I wanted most to send...I will resend another one...they are the very best...thin...stainless steel...flexible yet rigid enough to push stuff around with...grr...just my all time favorite cooking implement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter