Kodak V570

Thanks, very interesting. The pictures looked great. Purchased our on line from Best Buy and it should arrive any day now. Free shipping and it was $20.00 cheaper then Kodak. Could not find it locally yet.

Really have fun with the camera. It is a gift for my soon to be 17 year old daughter, I have to put the camera away because with much more use it will be considered a used camera.

My daughter will be marching at MK and I really did not want to bring my video camera along because I am lazy. The video on this thing looks pretty good too, but you can hear the lens motor a bit. We purchased a 2 GB SD card because I plan on using the camer to record her twirling down Main Street!

Congratulations. New toys are always so fun!! I'm always looking for a second, smaller camera. Keep us posted on how it works for her and post some pictures!

E.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter