Korissa's Magical MAW/GKTW PTR....4 HUGE Big Give (2-18-11)..page 40

Easter is at the end of April this year - but I think that week just happens to be a busy week at Disney. But...you will have the magic button! So you guys will be fine! :)

Thank you Maroo. You are the best. You are going to get tired of all my questions;)

Posting some more pictures of Korissa. They are pics of pics. Didn't have digital back then. Unfortunately I did not take any pictures of her during any hospital stays. I did not want to remember those days. What a mistake that was. Korissa was upset that I didn't. I told her why and she understands, but wants to see picture of herself in the hospital. Now...whenever Kylee has something done...I take pictures to document everything. I will post some of her pictures soon. I know this is Korissa's MAW trip, but I had no clue about this board when Kylee went.

Korissas birth picture...
IMG_1133.jpg

Day after coming home from hospital...Sick visit. She was sitting in one of those hospital buckets. Still was really sick with high fever
IMG_1132.jpg

Another sick picture.....
IMG_1129.jpg

One of my favorites...
IMG_1127.jpg

Day before open heart surgery. I wanted one last pic without a scar...
IMG_1139.jpg

She would fall asleep anywhere.. She was really sick in this picture. This is when they told me she was in Congested heart failure. One month before heart surgery.
IMG_1138.jpg

Going to Preschool....
IMG_1135.jpg

Graduating Preschool...
IMG_1136.jpg

Again...falling asleep anywhere. This was midstairs. Too pooped to finish climbing them..
IMG_1130.jpg

First Disneyland adventure...
IMG_1131.jpg

First trip to Disney's California Adventure...
IMG_1134.jpg

Alison.... your ticker makes it seem so long...lol

Oy.......my ticker started at 11 months and something so it is actually coming fast!!;)

We are there from March 22nd-April 5th. We are going for 2 weeks and staying not too too far from GKTW at the Terre Verde resort. We should be able to meet up if your dates are the March ones.

Oy.......my ticker started at 11 months and something so it is actually coming fast!!;)

We are there from March 22nd-April 5th. We are going for 2 weeks and staying not too too far from GKTW at the Terre Verde resort. We should be able to meet up if your dates are the March ones.

They said March shouldn't be a problem. I hope not. Hopefully we will hear something next week.

What beautiful children you have. and 5 of them, that's awesome. You're going to have so much fun planning your trip here on the dis. It will be here before you know it. Although the last month or two do seem to drag heavily.:goodvibes

What beautiful children you have. and 5 of them, that's awesome. You're going to have so much fun planning your trip here on the dis. It will be here before you know it. Although the last month or two do seem to drag heavily.:goodvibes

Thank you.
I only have one more than you;) Going to go read your PTR.

Hiya , you have a beautiful family :goodvibes subbing to follow along :) can't wait to read. I had never heard of Mito before, I wish you all the strength in the world :hug: and as far as daughter in college, I know when I needed to take time off I was able to get a proxy for any tests missed and was able to keep up with course load on my own via study guides , so if your kiddo has an exam during time you plan on going see if she can get a Proxy for the exam. :)

Hiya , you have a beautiful family :goodvibes subbing to follow along :) can't wait to read. I had never heard of Mito before, I wish you all the strength in the world :hug: and as far as daughter in college, I know when I needed to take time off I was able to get a proxy for any tests missed and was able to keep up with course load on my own via study guides , so if your kiddo has an exam during time you plan on going see if she can get a Proxy for the exam. :)

Hi there,
Thank you for coming by. I have read all about J's PTR. Not much longer for your trip. Thank you for the tip on the Collage. I would hate for her to miss this trip. I've had a few people ask about Mito. Here's a link to Mito...
http://www.umdf.org/site/c.otJVJ7MMIqE/b.5692879/k.3851/What_is_Mitochondrial_Disease.htm

As of right now...theirs no cure for it.

When is the best time to go to WDW? We did two dates... Nov. 14th-20th and March 20th-26th. I really not sure we will get the first dates as GKTW maybe to full already. I'm really shooting for March. I really think Nov. is too soon. Is March a good month to go? With Kylee wish trip we went in Nov. and it was freezing. It was on the news everynight. Highs was low 60s and lows was in the high 30s. I know this was not the norm. How is the weather in March? My kids can't be in hot weathers.
HI!!!!! :wave2:

Your family has been through so much. :hug:

We have been the 1st week of March and each week it gets a little warmer. By the end of March temps are normally in the mid to upper 70's with very little rain.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

I have pics of my DD sitting in the hospital bucket too! :)

As the saying goes... when it rains it pours. If you have a second check out the rain pics on this thread.. when we were in WDW in March.. 2 out of 13 days of rain.. but man it really came down!

Near the bottom of the post...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=36616131#post36616131

Wow!! That was some rain. I'm wondering if I should get a rain gear for Kylee's special needs stroller. It's not cheap, but hate to have her stroller ruined.

I have to say I loved looking at the pics. Ana and Victoria are so beautiful in their Cinderella costume and Alex is so handsome. I loved the pic with his kiss mark. Too cute. I'm debating on doing the BBB with Kylee this time. I didn't do it the last time because she wears a feeding pump and she can't wear dresses...unless I cut a hole. I know she would want the dress.

Just popping in to say hello! You have a beautiful family!!
Can't wait to hear more about your trip plans!

Wow!! That was some rain. I'm wondering if I should get a rain gear for Kylee's special needs stroller. It's not cheap, but hate to have her stroller ruined.
I wonder if there is a way to 'rig' it with a few ponchos where it wouldn't get wet. :scratchin

I have to say I loved looking at the pics. Ana and Victoria are so beautiful in their Cinderella costume and Alex is so handsome. I loved the pic with his kiss mark. Too cute. I'm debating on doing the BBB with Kylee this time. I didn't do it the last time because she wears a feeding pump and she can't wear dresses...unless I cut a hole. I know she would want the dress.
Thanks! The kids really had a blast on that day!

We brought our own dresses from home and didn't buy them at the BBB. Maybe there is a way where you can cut the dress, sew a hem (? or what ever its called.. I'm no sewer!!! LOLOL) and use velcro to reattach it? Could it work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter