Kristi and Brian's Wedding **New Plans!**

Can somebody enlighen me as to what the difference is between German chocolate and any other chocolate please!!!:confused3

Can somebody enlighen me as to what the difference is between German chocolate and any other chocolate please!!!:confused3

German chocolate cake has coconut and a type of nut (I believe pecan?) in the frosting and/or filling. I think this is one of those misleading expressions, I read somewhere that the recipe isn't really "German" in origin. Although DF's stepmom, who is German, insists that her recipe is the best, so who knows...

Thank you Michelle!! You learn something every day!!! I have some German blood in my family too and I have to admit that I have never heard of it!!

I'm writing this with a very sad heart, through tears, but Brian and I have decided to cancel our wedding. Some doubts and anxiety were starting to overwhelm us, so we have decided we need to work out alot of things between the two of us before getting married. This is one of the hardest things I've had to do, but we both need to be 100% sure before going through with this.
I truly appreciate all of the help and support you girls have provided, and I've made some very good friends here. I'm sure you all understand, but I just can't be on the boards right now. Feel free to add me on Facebook, kristi Hendry.
Maybe one day I can start this pj up again, but for now Brian and I have alot of things to work through.
Love you girls!

Oh no!!!! Sweetheart, I am so sorry. <3 Please feel free to send me a message on facebook if you need ANYTHING at all. I will be keeping you and Brian in my thoughts. <3 <3 <3:grouphug:

Kristi, you know because I've told you this multiple times already, but I am always, always here for you. I'm truly saddened about this whole turmoil thing you have going on. I feel part of your pain as well.

I can't say as to how lucky I am to have met you on this board and became friends with you! I mean come one, the fab 5 is just well, fabulous! And you and I get each other in many ways. <3 You're an amazing person and I love you bunches.

Now if only I had my own private jet........

Oh my sweet Kristi - I don't know if you will read this because I would understand totally if you never came here again, but I am so so sorry this is happening to you and Brian!!! I truly hope that things will work out in the best way for both of you. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this trying time and I would like to thank you for your support and friendship over the last few months. You will be sorely missed. God bless you my sweet friend and look after yourself always.

I am so sorry to hear this. :sad1: I'm going to miss you and your posts.

I wish you both the very best, and I will keep you in my thoughts that everything works out for the best. :grouphug:

Kristi, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you and Brian can work through everything. I wish you all the best.

Kristy, I'm so sorry to hear this. It has been wonderful to get to know you here and I wish you nothing but the best in the future. (((hugs)))

Love you Kristi. I also wanted to tell you that I think it's an amazing, mature, and brave thing for you to do what you're doing, and I'm so proud of you for having the courage to put things on hold when the situation requires it. I hope you guys can work through everything... we are always here for you!!

I'm so sorry to hear that and I wish you both the best! Hopefully you can work things out and look forward to future without any doubts. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Aw Kristi, I will truly miss you on the boards but I'm so glad we are FB friends and we will stay connected. The friendships I have made through DIS are invaluable to me, and that includes you. I'm sorry to hear you are going through a rough time, but I know everything will work out for the best. You and Brian are in my thoughts and sending some pixie dust your way. xxoo pixiedust:

Hi hun, you've heard this already, but I am totally hear for you! The 5 all love and care about you deeply. Stay strong through this time and please reach out to me and if you need anything you know I am here. Here's a little creepo to brighten your day :dancer: <3's you :grouphug:

So sorry to hear this news. :sad2: But it is a very smart and mature decision to not proceed with the wedding at this time if there are troubles/doubts. Hopefully, everything will work out for the best. :hug:

Kristi, I am so so sorry to hear this.

You've made such a brave and mature decision, good luck to you in the future. I'm going to miss your posts so much and I'm going to miss you on the boards. (I think I've added you on FB. I'm under Ruth Harleen Quinzel Etty)

Take really good care of yourself, heres some pixiedust pixiedust: pixiedust: :hug::hug:

Kristi, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the difficulty you're obviously going through, and that I think you're so smart to make sure everything is right before moving forward. Huge hugs, warm thoughts, and best wishes for a wonderful future that sees you happy and contented. :hug::hug::hug:

Oh Honey, Im so sorry You have to face these troubles. I'll miss reading your posts, but I hope you both can work everything out and you can come back to us eventually! :grouphug:

I'm so very, very sorry to hear this. You have so much courage to do something like this, I'm so proud of you and wis you the best!

Kristi, I hope that one day you look back at your PJ and see this huge outpouring of love and support that everyone feels for you. I will truly miss reading your posts. You were one of the first people I interacted with here on the boards and I am so grateful for that welcoming feeling that I felt from women like you. I genuinely hope things work out to bring you the most happiness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter