Kristi and Brian's Wedding **New Plans!**

Oh my dear Kristi-poo, I'm so happy to see you back here on the boards!

I've missed you.. on here... lover lips! ;D

Sorry, being goofy. Can't help it. I'm so unbelievably happy and excited for you, as I've already told you.

Can't wait to hear about it all.

BTW, you owe me a hot online date one night. Just saying.:surfweb:

Kristi, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather but I'm so happy to hear that you are doing well and I'm so excited that you're back!!

Hey Kristi,
Glad that you are back! Sorry to hear of your loss but happy that your back to wedding planning. Its so exciting! I just looked up the characters-in-flight, i didn't realize that balloon held so many people. I think its a really cool idea.

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather, but glad things are back on track for you!

HOORAY! Kristi is back! I've missed you!!! :banana:

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug: And I'm happy you and Brian are working through everything. I can't wait to hear what you are going to plan next!

Wow, thanks for all of the warm welcomes back!! I sure have missed you girls!!

We haven't done too much wedding planning lately. The holidays are super hard this year so I'm just getting through that.

Here's what we know so far:
We are wanting to have our wedding Thanksgiving week of next year.
We looked into the memories package through Disney, which is what we really wanted to do. Unfortunately, they stop doing those weddings in April :(
As of now we are looking into SOG. Brian comes from a military family, but more importantly, my grandfather was in the military and was very proud of it. He told me many MANY stories of his military days and his eyes would just light up every single time he would talk about it. (well, minus the war stories) I'd like to see about doing it there in honor of him, and do a memory candle (or whatever it's called) for him. If he were still with us he would love it. He was such an important person in my life and I feel like this would mean alot to me.
I've been trying for two weeks to contact them, and no call/email back. It's getting so frustrating! I'm trying to be patient and not rush into anything and make sure we are doing what we want, but I really want a call back so we know all of our options!

That's about it for now. Thanks again to all of my lovely ladies for the welcome, and I know I've said it before but I'm so glad to be back!!!

We looked into the memories package through Disney, which is what we really wanted to do. Unfortunately, they stop doing those weddings in April :(

Actually, they are still offering the Memories weddings. Carrie's new update has the details in it. The price goes up to $2,495 starting May 1, 2012. So, that could still be an option for you. :goodvibes

Actually, they are still offering the Memories weddings. Carrie's new update has the details in it. The price goes up to $2,495 starting May 1, 2012. So, that could still be an option for you. :goodvibes

ReAlLy? That's great!! We were trying to keep the wedding under 2k since we lost so much money last time we were planning and Brian and I are paying for it ourselves, but there still is that possibility that we could stretch it! Thanks for the info!

Sorry to hear about your grandpa but so glad that you guys worked things out and are back!!! Can't wait to read about the new plans!!!

Yeah, I heard memories had been extended. I think SOG would be really sweet and meaningful too, so I would try to pursue that a little more. I know there are some girls on here planning SOG weddings right now so maybe they can help you out! :goodvibes

just now catching up and i missed all the stuff from before but this time around I am getting to join in. congrats on making new plans and I have been there through a previous failed engagement. I am glad you worked everything out and yes I did read memories had been extended. You could still do a S/D wedding for your budget if you don't do too many extras.

cant wait to read more. HOORAY!

teresa

Hi Kirsti,

I have just caught up with everything, Im so sorry to hear about your grandfather. But he would have been really pleased with your new choice SOG. and I love the candle idea.

Im so glad you came back to disboards, we missed you! Glad you checked in on our wedding... its crazy! hehe I still can't believe were getting married! hehe :love:

Anyway, Lots of Love

Faye xxx

Yay, yay, yay! Unfortunately I don't have enough of vacation days so I won't be able to make it. I'll RSVP now. Hah! <3 <3

But I'm hoping that they get back to you soon. If you want, give me the number and email and I can email them as well? Hopefully they can get back to one of us darnit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter