Labour Thanksgiving @ TDR

rhenkt

Mouseketeer
Here is our scenario:

We have five full days in Tokyo. We plan on spending four days in the parks and one day in the city. The five days are November 21-25.

November 23 is Labour Thanksgiving. I know this isn't a major holiday, but I suspect the parks will be crowded.

Question is, should we get a 4-day ticket and just deal with crowds, or should we split the four days into two, 2-day tickets (about $40 more per person than a 4-day ticket) so that we avoid Labour Thanksgiving?

If you split your tickets, you will have to choose what park each day and won't be able to hop. If you get a 4 day ticket, you can hop on days 3 and 4.

I honestly would avoid that Wednesday. I would choose to do the Mon/Tues in the parks, city day on Wednesday, and park days on Thurs/Fri. All of the crowd calendars I have looked at say that's an awful day to go, with high crowds predicted. We are going the following week to TDL and actually moved our vacation around so we avoided that day in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter