Laci Peterson....comment

Gail T AGAIN

<font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><
I wish the SOB that hurt or killed Laci would give up. Today was suppose to be the birth of her son. Her husband is a loser, I bet the pathetic idiot couldn't deal with his marriage or having a kid so he took what he thought was the easy way out, He'll eventually get caught if it was him. Another thought I had was did his lover get a hit man to get her, after all that would give her full rein of him. I am sick over this story, there doesn't seem to be any answers. :(

This is so incredibly sad. I cannot even imagine what her family is going through.

This has got to be such a sad day for her family. I feel no sympathy for HIM...he doesn't seem to be grieving too much does he? of course we don't know how he is in the priacy of his own home (That was just my disclaimer, not my personal feelings)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter