*Ladies only trip* CSR wins!! (See the gorgeous pics on p.4!!)

Which of the moderate resorts would you prefer?

• Caribbean Beach

• Coronado Springs

• Port Orleans - French Quarter

• Port Orleans - Riverside

• no preference - I'm easy!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have AAA now & will be getting my AP in April. I also plan on getting DDE card.

I voted CBR (even standard rooms in Jamaica & surrounding bldgs. are only a 3-5 min. walk to OPR), I have also stayed at CSR & prefer CBR.

I really don't mind where we stay, just putting in my .02

I just can't wait to meet everyone!!!!!

I don't care where we stay. I have stayed at CBR once and loved it and have always wanted to try the others. I have AAA, AP, and DDE and am more that willing to share! :wave:

SnowWhite33 said:
FYI- I wanted to add that I'm a AAA member and I'm considering getting an AP since I have another trip in Nov, if I get the AP I'm also getting the DDE.

Same here (except the DDE part- don't know what that is so don't know if I want it :) I do have 1 ? about the AP if anyone knows, if I order now is it good from now for a year or from the first date I enter a park?

I voted CS. I've never stayed there, but it looks amazing. I've stayed at both CBR and POR before, I liked CBR a lot, not so much POR. Whatever everyone else decides is fine with me! :goodvibes

2BigKIdz said:
Same here (except the DDE part- don't know what that is so don't know if I want it :) I do have 1 ? about the AP if anyone knows, if I order now is it good from now for a year or from the first date I enter a park?

It will be good for one year from the day you activate it at one of the parks.

I've stayed at CBR and CSR and love them both. I feel that either is a great choice as they are very similar. I only found out about this trip about 10 minutes ago but I am very interested. :thumbsup2

Trish5768 said:
I've stayed at CBR and CSR and love them both. I feel that either is a great choice as they are very similar. I only found out about this trip about 10 minutes ago but I am very interested. :thumbsup2
Whoo hoo!! Welcome aboard! We started out with a thread on the CB but are slowly making our way over here since this is the DIS meet board after all. :sunny: So far we have 31 who have said yes they want to go and another 18 who are still undecided. Some of the yeses are local and will be meeting us there, others are already planning to be there and want to meet up for a day or an evening out.

It should be alot of fun. Keep checking the threads for info or feel free to PM me with any questions.

For those of you who missed it on the other thread Tammy (SnowWhite33) is my co-planner in all this so you can also PM her if you want.

I talked to DH last night & he did'nt think I was crazy for wanting to meet up with people I 've met on line! He said if they are from the Diz it's ok!

I am going to try & do this. I have June trip to WDW. If I get an AP I maybe able to swing it. I really do need to see how money is. We have our own bussiness so I may have to make a personal loan to the bussiness for a very expensive Granite saw. Please include me in the planning. I know if I wait I may not get a roomate but I will get my own room if need be.

Believe it or not I mentioned this to my dh and he was like "do it you derserve it". Okay first of all I all most fainted because that is a new one I mean its true just never thought he would say it. :lmao:

I will also be Grandma of the group as I am 53, I am raising 6 year old twins so that will put me in with the moms out there. So everyone can just call me grandma. :thumbsup2 I am a night person but at WDW I can get up early and stay up until dawn, I am a child at heart. The only rides I will not do are coasters but everything else is game.

I am really interested in this and will keep reading.

I voted csr because I have stayed at por and enjoyed it but want to try out some of the other mods, and my family is doing cbr in a couple years, so here's my chance to check out a different one! Either way I am good though. I will have a great time no matter where we stay!
Sarah

Gotcha MAKmom and anut4disney! Our list is growing daily! I wonder if WDW knows what they are in for???!!! :teeth:

BTW, chell and I agreed our motto for this trip should be "What happens in Disneyworld, stays in Disneyworld." :thumbsup2 :rolleyes1

anut4disney said:
Believe it or not I mentioned this to my dh and he was like "do it you derserve it". Okay first of all I all most fainted because that is a new one I mean its true just never thought he would say it. :lmao:

I will also be Grandma of the group as I am 53, I am raising 6 year old twins so that will put me in with the moms out there. So everyone can just call me grandma. :thumbsup2 I am a night person but at WDW I can get up early and stay up until dawn, I am a child at heart. The only rides I will not do are coasters but everything else is game.

I am really interested in this and will keep reading.

I'm a grandma too & I have a 9 & 11 year old.

**I posted this on the Official Discussion Thread but wanted to post it here too.**

"Hey ladies, I have a ? for you.

What do you say we just stick with our trip planning here on the DIS? I really appreciate Rajah for setting up the other forum/board but we are all here on the DIS everyday any way (at least I am) and the format is easier to read/navigate.

I know some mentioned getting off the CB so as not to upset/annoy any of the others who are not going and I 100% agreed with that. But why not stay here on the DIS meet board. Isn't this what's it here for? To plan trips? Anyone else think that would be easier? We could have all our polls/threads/discussions in one place. And this board is not fast moving so it's not hard to find what you are looking for at all.

What do you all think? "

mommaU4 said:
**I posted this on the Official Discussion Thread but wanted to post it here too.**

"Hey ladies, I have a ? for you.

What do you day we just stick with our trip planning here on the DIS? I really appreciate Rajah for setting up the other forum/board but we are all here on the DIS everyday any way (at least I am) and the format is easier to read/navigate.

I know some mentioned getting off the CB so as not to upset/annoy any of the others who are not going and I 100% agreed with that. But why not stay here on the DIS meet board. Isn't this what's it here for? To plan trips? Anyone else think that would be easier? We could have all our polls/threads/discussions in one place. And this board is not fast moving so it's not hard to find what you are looking for at all.

What do you all think? "

I would rather stay on the Diz meet board.

I just posted this on another thread but I like the idea of the other boards. Guess those of us who still want to post over there and have our small talk about the trip can do that as well. Then we can always check back in over here for the details.

Most of the time the DIS is just too slow loading for me and I get distracted waiting for it to load. Then there is so much other stuff here that distracts me.

No one has to feel like they have to use the other boards. But for me it has been a great way of getting information quicker and has given me more of a chance to really chat with others and get to know them better.

Alicnwondrln said:
chell i cant get on the other board can you send me a link
i also wanna keep chating over there

Kelly, it is down right now. Hopefully it will be back up before too long.

Tammi doesn't usually get on-line much from home on the weekends so we may have to suffer and wait until tomorrow.

I've never been in a mod (seem to go to extremes, lol). Voted for Carribbean, but Coronado would be fine, too.

Suzanne

I am not sure I will go but I voted for CSR as it would probably be the only time I would really have a chance of staying there. Its actually my last choice of mod in general, but I think I should give it a chance at least once. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter