*Ladies only trip* CSR wins!! (See the gorgeous pics on p.4!!)

Which of the moderate resorts would you prefer?

• Caribbean Beach

• Coronado Springs

• Port Orleans - French Quarter

• Port Orleans - Riverside

• no preference - I'm easy!

Results are only viewable after voting.
HI everybody! I've been at my sister's this weekend, taking care of my nieces, so no internet time. (and my internet time will be limited this week, as I am getting ready to go to another sister's house to take care of her kids. what can I say? I'm a popular aunt!).

I voted for Port Orleans-Riverside. I stayed there before (when it was Dixie Landings) But I do like the look of CS. And I'm certainly open to anything. I should have voted for any resort! Oh well, can't change now.

Oooh, I think I know who to ask. One of the yaya's makes some awesome shirts. I'll find out what she uses for the transfers-they hold up very well.

Suzanne

Poohnatic said:
Oooh, I think I know who to ask. One of the yaya's makes some awesome shirts. I'll find out what she uses for the transfers-they hold up very well.

Suzanne
That would be wonderful. Please let me know what the response is. Either in the main discussion thread or PM me. Thanks!! :thumbsup2

I havne't stayed in a mod yet, so it really didn't matter to me...but, I liked the look of CS!

Oh, this is going to be awesome...I wish the work thing would hurry up and be decided...

Although this poll is technically open through tomorrow it's pretty clear that Coronado Springs is the majority's vote. So we will be staying at CS!!! :cool1:

Here is a link to a CSR website that another DISer (Buzz2001) set up. He did a great job and for any of you not familiar with CSR this would be good to check out.
http://coronado_springs.tripod.com/

Ladies, CSR will be perfect for your get-a-way!!

CSR is a large resort that offers a salon and spa, a gym, and a full menu room service. CSR also offers an internal shuttle system provided by golf carts to assist in getting to and from the main building to the villages.

CSR has terrific transportation. It does not share with any other resort (like POR / POFQ) and it only has 4 bus stops within the resort (vs 8 at CBR). And since CSR is centrally located, you'll have a quick ride to all the parks.

And being a convention resort, the buses seem less crowded because guests are busy with their conventions.

CSR has the best pool of the mods and probably the second best on WDW property. Best mod pool. It offers a great slide (123 ft long), an arcade, a sand volleyball court, and a playground at the main pool area.

eim9ut.jpg

Photo by Ducky4Disney

ehybeg.jpg

ea5ytc.jpg

ea5z7l.jpg

eaqyk9.jpg

fod6wm.jpg

fod75f.jpg

fod8n4.jpg

fod8ud.jpg

Ok, those pictures just convinced me! (not that I needed much convincing, I just have too many trips planned). I'm in, I'll be bringing a friend. I've never stayed at CSR but it looks gorgeous. I can't wait until September. This is going to be a blast!!

Now I wish I was going with you guys. But I know I can not justify a trip when we, as a family, need to go back to CA this year.

But I have stayed at CSR and it is great. In fact I think we were near the pool that is located near the Casitas.

It will be a great time for all there.

Have Fun!! :thumbsup2

zippeedee said:
Ok, those pictures just convinced me! (not that I needed much convincing, I just have too many trips planned). I'm in, I'll be bringing a friend. I've never stayed at CSR but it looks gorgeous. I can't wait until September. This is going to be a blast!!

woo hoo you guys are gonna love ZIP i met her at the boston dismeet last year she is awesome !!

I found a fellow snorer and a roomie! Can't wait for Sept! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter