• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler: Mardi Gras with the Mouse! Feb 2016 TR **NEW 11/25 *NEW TR LINK

Sounds like a fun lunch - so nice once the babies can sit in a high chair though!! (And add to it our issue of Maya being allergic to the dairy on the pizza and if we touch her she gets hives- yes we had an interesting first few months!!).

High chairs make SUCH a huge difference! And table food! May was much more manageable for meals now that she can eat while we eat or at least snack. Oh, that's terrible that she has contact allergies to food! It's so stressful when you have to deal with things like that with babies.

I had NO IDEA these were included, super cool. Will need to check this out next trip huh @Dugette

It was a cool discovery! And DS had fun picking the backgrounds and poses.

That's awesome. I wish we had made time to do this although Aria hasn't watched the lion guard in months now

DS is surprisingly still interested in Lion Guard. The other day I caught him watching the movie in Spanish on his iPad?? I don't even know why he has that at all, but he likes it! lol

I hate the morning issue getting to the MK early! Drives me crazy!

I don't ever mind driving to MK or any of the parks really, except on early breakfast day. We had considered taking the bus to skip the TTC madness but I was worried when I couldn't find a definitive source that said how early buses started running to the park for early breakfasts, so we didn't risk it. But it has consistently been a headache on our trips!

Odd, I've always gotten in starting at 7:45 - they must have been running behind that morning

Usually we do too. It was kind of a pain, but I wasn't worried about being a few minutes late for our ADR since the pictures in front of the Castle is one of the main draws of booking such an early breakfast for us. I wasn't going to skip out on that because they let us into the park later than usual!

I don't know if I've ever read that Astro Orbiters was a first ride of the morning Lol!

I don't doubt that. Leave it to DS! lol

YAY glad he loved it, and hope he loves BTMRR. At least it's not as scary as DL with the loud booms.

I hope I can get him on it next month. For the past year he has been saying he'll try it when he's 6, but now that he's about to be 6, I have a feeling he's going to bump it up to 7. Ha!

So nice they were there to take Delilah on IASW then again take Paxton on the ride. I love shopping without Aria hahaha

It's so much nicer to shop without hearing, "Can I have this?!?!?!?!" a million times.

Okay, my apologies, I have NO IDEA how I missed this all the way up to page 7. :blush: Especially considering I knew it existed, since you tagged me early on and I remember looking at it and I THOUGHT I "watched" it, but I guess not. :confused3 Oops. So, anyway, just read the whole thing tonight. :thumbsup2

No worries!! Glad you're here!

:rotfl2: I love this! I have read several reports now where people have had others approach them in the parks and know who they are. That's awesome!

It was an odd feeling, but really funny too! It's strange to see how far your words and photos reach!

Just too adorable. Seriously, she is just precious! :lovestruc

Aw, thank you!

Lovely room! I don't think I've ever seen a 1-bedroom at AKV before. Looks great!

It was a beautiful resort, and the room was amazing! I was so impressed and happy we had decided to rent points when AoA didn't work out for us.

:rotfl2: Of course, I did hear they might be closing it down (maybe? not sure if that was a rumor or more?) and that makes me feel like maybe I should give it one more shot, just to make sure it's as bad as I remember from the ONE time I've ever ridden it (2009, I think). :stitch2:

Ehhhh, I'll let you tell me what you think. I don't feel the need to give it another shot ever again! lol Hopefully the rumors are true.

Ugh, this night turns me into an anxious mess just reading about it! :scared: Glad you ended up enjoying the show, despite everything else. It's still on our list of things to do someday at WDW. I've heard a lot of good things!

I get super anxious and upset in situations like this, so I was really beside myself by the time we got to the show. I'm glad the rest of the night turned out so great, because I was not optimistic with how terribly it started out.

The show itself it absolutely fantastic! Izzy would love it!

o_O I have to think he was projecting and probably had just needed his sister to help him move. And maybe she said no because he wasn't nice enough to her as a kid. :confused3

I have to imagine that's what it was, but it was incredibly random & strange! lol

Oh, didn't know that had changed either. Makes sense, though.

It seems like they are maybe doing it at more places because this is what they did at Beaches & Cream in July. It's pretty cool!

Aw, that's great that he loved it!

It made it so much more enjoyable for me to ride with him and see him have such a great time on it.

Hope you can! Izzy and I had a discussion about roller coasters today (she's been on the Barnstormer and the little Disneyland one in Toontown, but will finally be 40" on our December trip). Turns out that she considers herself quite the daredevil and cannot WAIT to go on SUPER FAST roller coasters. :rotfl: She said she's not going to be scared, but she's going to have so much fun and roar like a lion. :confused3:rotfl2: It will be interesting to see if she's all talk or if she really is this fearless (I think it may be the latter, as this conversation took place on the playground while she insisted on me pushing her swing as fast and high as I possibly could).

That's awesome!! I hope Delilah ends up being my adrenaline junkie when it comes to the theme parks. Paxton has impressed me with what he's been willing to do, but he's still very hesitant on some things. He has been saying for a year that he'll ride BTMR once he turns 6 but I have a feeling come next month he is going to change his criteria to 7. lol

Day 4 Continued: Tuesday February 9th

After a fun and productive morning in MK, we were ready to hop to another park. We took the monorail to the TTC and made the quick drive over to DHS to spend our afternoon and evening.

Feb 04-204
by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Feb 04-206

Feb 04-207

There was a Photopass photographer out at the entrance, but no one else wanted to stop for pictures. So just DD and I took some!

Before we could even get to the tapstiles, we ran smack into Characterpalooza outside the gates! In the time leading up to this trip, it had been jumping around all over the park to the point that I wasn’t even trying to worry about getting to it because it seemed like way too big of a hassle. So it was really cool that we stumbled upon it. It wasn’t as many characters as we had seen previous trips, but there was Mulan, Aladdin, Genie, Mary Poppins & Bert, the Evil Queen, and Tiana! DS was being a pill and didn’t want to meet anyone, but Tiana had been on my want-to-meet list for a long time so DD and I went up to meet her by ourselves.

After the quickest Characterpalooza experience ever, we made our way into the park.

Feb 04-213

Since Valentine’s Day was coming up, they had a cute set up for the Photopass photographers with a big heart cutout, so we stopped for some pictures despite DS’s protests.

Seriously, could DS look any more miserable than he does in those pictures?? He got fussed at after that for not cooperating for pictures. I know now that he’s older he just wants to go from one attraction to the next, but it really bugged me that he gave so much trouble for little extras like this.

Next, we stopped at the FP+ kiosk to see what was still available. Just want to say, I’m SO glad they have added this capability to the app now so we can book additional FP+ sooner and without having to wait in line at a kiosk! There wasn’t too much left to pick from, but we grabbed Great Movie Ride for a little later in the day. Then I took DD over to baby care before we got too busy in the park. In the meantime, DH and DS stopped to meet Donald Duck in his Hollywood best!

After some hugs from Donald, they went over to see Muppets 3D.

Feb 04-232

Feb 04-233

Feb 04-234

Feb 04-235
By the time they had finished with Muppets, DD had finished up in baby care, so we met up to do Lights Motors Action. This show hasn’t appeared in our planning for years, but just before we left for this trip, they had announced it would soon be closing permanently. So we thought it was only fair to let DS have one last chance to see it before it was gone for good.

Feb 04-236

Feb 04-237

When the show started, we noticed the director was wearing a Saints hat! Definitely appropriate for the week, as he called out all of the Who Dats in the audience, and there were A LOT of them!

Feb 04-238

DS was absolutely loving the show! But he really went nuts when this guy came out.

At the end of the show, we were able to walk down and take some pictures in front of the set before walking out. DS wanted to pose since it was the last time he’d be seeing it.

Feb 04-247
Continued in next post...

Last edited:

After the show, we were able to go use our Great Movie Ride FP+. This isn’t one of our favorite attractions, but now that they have added FP+ to it, it’s even harder to get on without a long wait. So it’s one we probably won’t ride unless we are able to get a FP+ for in the future.

After GMR, we didn’t have too much time before we needed to get over to the theater for Fantasmic, but we wanted to get something to eat first. Since Backlot Express closes earlier than the rest of the park, we ended up at ABC Commissary. DD was wiped out.

Feb 04-268

My parents, Katie & Rebecca met up with us and got something to eat too so we could all go over to see Fantasmic together. I was never a big fan of this show as a kid, but my mom made us see it every trip after it came out. After seeing it with DS for the first time, he fell in love with it! It has made it a lot more enjoyable for me to see him have such a blast watching the show.

It was a little chaotic going into the theater, and some of us got separated from the others at the stroller parking point. We ended up coming in on opposite sides of the theater, but a nice CM was able to help us get reunited so we could all go find a seat together.

Feb 04-269

We ended up waaaaaaay on the far left side of the theater. While not the best viewing spot, it was decent enough.

Last edited:

Feb 04-292

Once again, DS absolutely loved this show! He was dancing and waving his arms throughout the entire thing!

Once the show had ended, we were able to collect our stroller and get out surprisingly quick. We had thought we might give it a try to see the Star Wars fireworks after Fantasmic, and we were making excellent time coming out of the theater, so we even stopped for a Photopass picture.

There was plenty of space marked off on the street for us to stop and wait a few minutes for the Star Wars fireworks to start. Soon enough, we were watching one of the most fun and exciting fireworks shows we have ever seen!

Even not being much of a Star Wars fan at all, I totally loved this fireworks show! It was so fun and nicely done, especially with the music and dialogue from the characters happening along with the bursts. We all really loved it! It was also pretty cool getting to see fireworks at DHS for the very first time ever!

When we were ready to leave, my feet were killing me. So I decided to take the tram with DD in the carrier while DH pushed DS to the car in the stroller. The guy doing the announcements on the tram was hysterical! As we got on and they said there would be no more boarding, he said to everyone on the tram, “Tell everyone who didn’t board goodbye. Another tram will be back for you in an hour. Enjoy the cool breeze!” He definitely made the quick trip over to the parking lot entertaining!

Once we got back to AKV, we didn’t waste any time getting off to bed. It had been a LONG day after getting up so early for our breakfast! And of course, there is no sleeping in Disney, so we had the alarms set for early the next morning too.

UP NEXT: Rootin' Tootin' Shootin'!

Last edited:
In case anyone is interested, I started the TR for our May trip!

You Can Learn a Lot of Things From the Flowers - May 2016 TR

Of course, I'm still going to be working hard on this one, but I'm ready to get these other TRs I have been working on underway before I get even more behind!! :rotfl: DH is working on photos from May & July simultaneously, so I am working hard on both and will hopefully have the July one kicked off soon.

Before we could even get to the tapstiles, we ran smack into Characterpalooza outside the gates! In the time leading up to this trip, it had been jumping around all over the park to the point that I wasn’t even trying to worry about getting to it because it seemed like way too big of a hassle. So it was really cool that we stumbled upon it.
Wow, very cool to run into that!

26037556145_c7b19a763e_c.jpg
:lmao: Haha, he looks SO thrilled. :rotfl2:

Just want to say, I’m SO glad they have added this capability to the app now so we can book additional FP+ sooner and without having to wait in line at a kiosk!
I am looking forward to being able to do that within the app!

Once again, DS absolutely loved this show! He was dancing and waving his arms throughout the entire thing!
Glad he enjoyed it so much again!

There was plenty of space marked off on the street for us to stop and wait a few minutes for the Star Wars fireworks to start. Soon enough, we were watching one of the most fun and exciting fireworks shows we have ever seen!
Yay for being able to catch the fireworks show that night as well! Glad it worked out so perfectly!

Off to check out your other report!

So cool that you stumbled on Characterpalooza and got to meet Tiana!

Oh my gosh, DS's face in those PP pics! :rotfl:

Glad you got to see LMA before it closed down!

Great Fantasmic pics!

I'm glad you got to see the Star Wars fireworks! I've never seen the movies but I think it's a fantastic show and really love it too!

Before we could even get to the tapstiles, we ran smack into Characterpalooza outside the gates! In the time leading up to this trip, it had been jumping around all over the park to the point that I wasn’t even trying to worry about getting to it because it seemed like way too big of a hassle. So it was really cool that we stumbled upon it. It wasn’t as many characters as we had seen previous trips, but there was Mulan, Aladdin, Genie, Mary Poppins & Bert, the Evil Queen, and Tiana! DS was being a pill and didn’t want to meet anyone, but Tiana had been on my want-to-meet list for a long time so DD and I went up to meet her by ourselves.

I obviously haven't kept up on the Characterpalooza news, but had no idea they were randomly OUTSIDE the gates! How crazy! Glad you stumbled upon them. We love Tiana!

Next, we stopped at the FP+ kiosk to see what was still available. Just want to say, I’m SO glad they have added this capability to the app now so we can book additional FP+ sooner and without having to wait in line at a kiosk! There wasn’t too much left to pick from, but we grabbed Great Movie Ride for a little later in the day. Then I took DD over to baby care before we got too busy in the park. In the meantime, DH and DS stopped to meet Donald Duck in his Hollywood best!

Agreed - although I haven't used the capability yet! LOL

At the end of the show, we were able to walk down and take some pictures in front of the set before walking out. DS wanted to pose since it was the last time he’d be seeing it.

Aw well at least he cooperated there!

My parents, Katie & Rebecca met up with us and got something to eat too so we could all go over to see Fantasmic together. I was never a big fan of this show as a kid, but my mom made us see it every trip after it came out. After seeing it with DS for the first time, he fell in love with it! It has made it a lot more enjoyable for me to see him have such a blast watching the show.

I'm still in the boat of not caring to see it, but if Aria loved it as much as Paxton does, then I'm sure it'd be a must do!

Yay! They are great!

Wow, very cool to run into that!

As much fun as Characterpalooza is when you know where to find it, it's even better to stumble upon it! And it was our very first time seeing Tiana ever, so that made it a bit more exciting too.

:lmao: Haha, he looks SO thrilled. :rotfl2:

Right?!

I am looking forward to being able to do that within the app!

It makes it so much more convenient. I'm glad they added that capability. It makes the app/FP+ a little more tolerable for me.

Yay for being able to catch the fireworks show that night as well! Glad it worked out so perfectly!

Off to check out your other report!

I didn't think we'd be able to do both in the same night, so it was really perfect timing!

So cool that you stumbled on Characterpalooza and got to meet Tiana!

Oh my gosh, DS's face in those PP pics! :rotfl:

Glad you got to see LMA before it closed down!

Great Fantasmic pics!

I'm glad you got to see the Star Wars fireworks! I've never seen the movies but I think it's a fantastic show and really love it too!

It was cool to be surprised by Characterpalooza for once, since we used to plan our afternoons in DHS around it. It was definitely more fun having it be spontaneous! And I was SO excited to see Tiana, because it has never worked out for us to see her in the parks before, and she's one of my favorites!

I obviously haven't kept up on the Characterpalooza news, but had no idea they were randomly OUTSIDE the gates! How crazy! Glad you stumbled upon them. We love Tiana!

I had no idea either! I had stopped paying attention too because it seemed like it was a lot more difficult to plan for, so I just didn't worry about it.

Agreed - although I haven't used the capability yet! LOL

It's SO much more convenient!! Especially when park hopping.

Aw well at least he cooperated there!

Haha, sure he was always willing to smile when it was something HE wanted to do, just not when it was something WE wanted to do!! lol

I'm still in the boat of not caring to see it, but if Aria loved it as much as Paxton does, then I'm sure it'd be a must do!

It's still not my favorite, but I love watching him enjoy it so much.

Yay! They are great!

We loved them!! I was excited to see the Galactic Spectacular in July, but I didn't think it was nearly as good as the first fireworks show.

Day 5: Wednesday February 10th

The next morning, we were awakened at the lovely hour of 5:30 am to DD squealing! Luckily DH managed to get her to doze back off so we could snooze a bit longer until our alarm went off. We all got up and dressed pretty quickly. DD was feeling like a princess that day!

Untitled
We were ready to leave at 8:20. Although we had just been there the evening before, we were headed back to DHS! Dave & Jessica had elected not to buy hoppers for their family because of the added expense, so we tried to line up at least part of our days with them whenever we could, and this was the park they had chosen for the day.

We arrived at the gates just before 8:40, which was about what time they started letting people into the park.

Feb 05-001
We were held at the stage where there was an emcee getting the crowd hyped up for the day. I figured we would be held here until closer to park opening at 9.

Feb 05-002
But instead of making us stand there for 20 minutes, it was only a mere 5 before they started letting us walk over to Pixar Place! So by 8:45 we were walking over to TSM to get in the standby line.

We only waited about 10 minutes before loading on! DH and DS rode together while I had DD with me in the carrier.

Feb 05-010

Feb 05-009

Dave, Jessica, and their kids were at their Hollywood & Vine breakfast that morning, and we had been planning to meet up after. But when we came off of TSM, I had a text from him that Stryder had a terrible night, and that they might need to leave with him after breakfast to take him to urgent care or back to the room for the day if he wasn’t feeling any better. He wanted to know if the girls could stay with either us or my parents for the day so they wouldn’t have to miss out. So we told him of course! They were still at breakfast at that point, and we had our TSM FP+ to use, so we rode again right after.

This time, I was riding with DS and DH rode with DD. Apparently I didn’t take pictures of my scores on either ride, but DH was on the ball.

Feb 05-011

After another fun ride of rootin’ tootin’ shootin’, we decided to peek in on Sorcerer Mickey! We had stumbled across his new meeting spot in November and even being Thanksgiving week, it hadn’t been very busy, and so we tried our luck there again and found almost no wait at all!

Feb 05-012

Feb 05-014

Feb 05-015
Checking out DS’s hat!

Feb 05-017

STUDIO_VIPMOUSE_381720728698
After DS had a couple of pictures, the rest of us went up to meet Mickey too. DD was very interested in his nose.

Again, DD was more interested in trying to grab DS’s hat once she noticed it than anything else!

We had a little time to kill before we were meeting up with everyone else to use our Frozen Singalong FP+, so since we were right there, we stopped in at One Man’s Dream to look around and check out the Zootopia preview.

Feb 05-019

Feb 05-020

Feb 05-021

Feb 05-022

Feb 05-023

Feb 05-024

Feb 05-025

Feb 05-026

Feb 05-027

Feb 05-028

Feb 05-029

Feb 05-030

Feb 05-031
I remember seeing this model of Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Paris and thinking I’d never get to see it in person. Actually getting to see it was a dream come true!!

Feb 05-033

Feb 05-034

Day 5 Continued: Wednesday February 10th

Feb 05-035

Feb 05-036

Feb 05-037
We made it to the theater, where they were giving out some bunny and fox ears to wear to go watch the Zootopia preview.

Untitled

Unfortunately, when we made it over there, the preview was in the middle of the previous show and we didn’t have enough time to stay and watch the next one. So instead, we went over to the theater for the Frozen Singalong to use the restrooms while everyone else caught up with us.

I found this picture my dad took of my sister pretty funny. Apparently she was picked for the extra security screening A LOT!

Gio-608
Eventually, everyone caught up and we went inside the theater together. We got seats right in the middle! This was everyone else’s first time seeing this show ever, and our first time seeing it in WDW since we had seen it in DL last year. But the show is just slightly different here at DHS.

I just love this show. Sorry, not sorry. The songs don’t bug me at all, but probably because DS was only mildly interested in it at the peak of Frozen-mania, so it wasn’t overplayed in our house! I love singing along, and the kids all went nuts over the snoap.

Once the show had ended, my parents agreed to sit with DD while DH, DS and I went to use our FP+ for Star Tours.

Gio-637

Gio-641
This face makes me laugh!
Off to Star Tours we went!

Feb 05-047

Feb 05-048

Feb 05-049
One of the funniest moments of the trip happened after the pre-show safety spiel and we boarded our StarSpeeder. As we were sitting down, DS took off his Mickey sorcerer hat and asked me in his cute little voice TOTALLY seriously, “Mom, is this a carry on item?” I couldn’t stop laughing!! Throughout the rest of the trip, I would mimic him and ask him that question when we were sitting down on other attractions.

After Star Tours, we stopped for some lunch at Catalina Eddie’s for some cheese pizzas since it was Ash Wednesday, and that was about our only choices for meatless items. There was still quite a bit of work going on over there, but at least it was open since it had been closed while we were there in October! Only DS and I ate anything since DH had to fast. I kind of got “lucky” at not having to fast since I was nursing DD, but I did feel bad sitting there eating in front of him when I knew he couldn’t!

After that, we were ready to head out of DHS. We had an afternoon of fun at MK planned!

UP NEXT: Magic Kingdom

DD is absolutely adorable in her dress!!

That's great that you didn't have to wait long before being let on to the rides!

Oh wow how awful for Stryder! Hope he ended up feeling better!

Great pics with Mickey!

Catching up. Don't know how you keep such a pace with two kids in tow. Hope you take some time to enjoy the resort!

DD is absolutely adorable in her dress!!

That's great that you didn't have to wait long before being let on to the rides!

Oh wow how awful for Stryder! Hope he ended up feeling better!

Great pics with Mickey!

Thanks! I found that onesie super cheap at a baby resale shop too.

I definitely appreciate how they have been handling rope drop at DHS lately. It's so much more organized and less like a stampede to get onto TSM first thing in the morning.

Luckily they were able to get some meds filled for him at a local pharmacy to get him starting to feel better.

Thanks!

Catching up. Don't know how you keep such a pace with two kids in tow. Hope you take some time to enjoy the resort!

Reading back, I don't really know how we did it either! lol DD was very go with the flow at that time, just happy to hang out in the carrier or stroller. I hope it goes as well next month! But she is definitely more high maintenance now that she is mobile.

Adorable! :lovestruc

We only waited about 10 minutes before loading on!
Wow, that's great - on TSM before the park even opened!

I had a text from him that Stryder had a terrible night, and that they might need to leave with him after breakfast to take him to urgent care or back to the room for the day if he wasn’t feeling any better.
Aw, poor guy!

After another fun ride of rootin’ tootin’ shootin’, we decided to peek in on Sorcerer Mickey! We had stumbled across his new meeting spot in November and even being Thanksgiving week, it hadn’t been very busy, and so we tried our luck there again and found almost no wait at all!
I'll have to keep this in mind!

I remember seeing this model of Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Paris and thinking I’d never get to see it in person. Actually getting to see it was a dream come true!!
I'm sure it was a dream come true - such a beautiful castle!

I found this picture my dad took of my sister pretty funny. Apparently she was picked for the extra security screening A LOT!
This is going to be different for me - we haven't been since they stepped it up.

She is just so cute! Love her giant hat! :rotfl:

One of the funniest moments of the trip happened after the pre-show safety spiel and we boarded our StarSpeeder. As we were sitting down, DS took off his Mickey sorcerer hat and asked me in his cute little voice TOTALLY seriously, “Mom, is this a carry on item?” I couldn’t stop laughing!! Throughout the rest of the trip, I would mimic him and ask him that question when we were sitting down on other attractions.
:rotfl2:

As always, loving your TR! You have a busy life working and having 2 kids but I'm happy you take the time to share your trips with all of us. The wonderful pictures make me feel like I'm right there. Love your DS's question :rotfl:It made me laugh too!

Adorable! :lovestruc

Thanks! I got that onesie for less than $5 at a kids resale shop. It was a great find!

Wow, that's great - on TSM before the park even opened!

That's always an awesome way to start a day at DHS.

I'll have to keep this in mind!

Unfortunately, they got rid of this meet & greet location. Which is a shame, because I really liked it! Mickey & Minnie meet now in the old area where they did auditions for American Idol. We haven't done that location yet, but I'm looking forward to checking it out in October hopefully. The pictures look nice!

I'm sure it was a dream come true - such a beautiful castle!

Total dream come true. All of the castles are beautiful, but DLP truly looks like it's straight out of a fairytale!

This is going to be different for me - we haven't been since they stepped it up.

It's really not bad at all. Bag check is a lot more thorough, so we make sure we come prepared with everything open and ready to go, and everything pulled out from under the stroller because they like to see the basket underneath completely empty. The metal detectors don't take much extra time if you're chosen for that either.

She is just so cute! Love her giant hat! :rotfl:

Lol thanks! That hat fits a lot more snugly by now.

It was one of my favorite memories from this trip! Still makes me laugh.

As always, loving your TR! You have a busy life working and having 2 kids but I'm happy you take the time to share your trips with all of us. The wonderful pictures make me feel like I'm right there. Love your DS's question :rotfl:It made me laugh too!

Aw, thank you so much!! You're too sweet. I love recapping my trips, so whenever DH has pictures ready for me, I am typing away in Word so that I can copy & paste updates during the week.

I still laugh when I think about his voice as he said that. It was so cute!

Cute prop but yep, DS was not having any of it! lol

He was SO into rides these past couple of trips, he really didn't want to do much of anything else, especially not pictures & character meets. The horror! We are such terrible parents. lol

That is ADORABLE!!

Thanks! I got it for a steal at a children's resale shop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter