Land/Sea package question

wintergal

Earning My Ears
Just switched my resort choice from Beach Club (StormAlongBay closed for refurbishing while we were scheduled to be there) to the Poly. Anyone out there know if they keep all land/sea guests in the same area at the Poly? If so, which longhouse? Thanks in advance for the information.

We did land/sea last October at the Poly. We were offered a room in the one next to the Great Ceremonial House (one of the older ones--not concierge--towards Neverland Club. I not remember the name) We ended up in Rapa Nui which had a balcony and was very close to TTC.

Originally posted by NCRedding
We did land/sea last October at the Poly. We were offered a room in the one next to the Great Ceremonial House (one of the older ones--not concierge--towards Neverland Club.

We were probably in the same building last Dec for our land and sea package. There was no evidence to me that the room or the Poly was old at all. The location was awsome. DH would stroll down to the GCH and pick up a bottle of wine after DS 5 had fallen asleep. We then sat on the balcony and talked until late in the night. We had to really lean over the balcony rail to see the light show (?at 9:30), but that was not a big deal at all.

This location is very central. We hope to stay in that same building during our land and sea planned for '04!

We'll be there Sunday to check in for our land/sea. :Pinkbounc
I can let you know where we were when we return, unless you're going before then. When are you going?

Ahhh... I can't believe my countdown is so low! :Pinkbounc

InsanelyMickey: Thanks for your help. My family will be there the first week in March. Hope you have a great time on your trip.

wintergal-
You're welcome :) I'm curious to see where we'll end up also. I considered making a room request but I think I'm just going to wait and see where we end up and be surprised. I'm sure we'll love whatever room we have! Thanks for the well wishes for our trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter