Landry’s Card at Disney Springs

chewbacca

Mouseketeer
We are planning to spend a day at Disney Springs. We tried to make reservations at T-Rex with no luck but then remembered that we have a Landry’s card and do not need reservations. Has anyone recently been able to get a seat without a reservation at T-Rex or Rainforest Cafe using the Landry’s card?

Sorry that we cannot confirm a Landry's experience at T-Rex or RF, but we are Landry's members and have used the card at Yak & Yeti. The day we walked up there, they were not taking any regular walk-ups. But with our card, we did get on a waitlist. We waited about 40 minutes and did enjoy our lunch there. The woman at the front desk said it was the only way to get a table without a reservation. I would expect you to get the same treatment at the other Landry's restaurants, including the 2 you've mentioned.

We are planning to spend a day at Disney Springs. We tried to make reservations at T-Rex with no luck but then remembered that we have a Landry’s card and do not need reservations. Has anyone recently been able to get a seat without a reservation at T-Rex or Rainforest Cafe using the Landry’s card?

Disney Springs Rainforest Cafe with no reservation on Sunday, July 4th. Told girls in front of us 3+ hour wait. We were told time of 45 minutes with card and it was spot on. Noticed they were leaving every other table empty.

Last edited:
I did a walk up at TRex on May 15 with about a 5 minute wait with my card. They were telling non card folks it was a 2 hour wait.

On the Landry's site they list phone numbers for each of their restaurants. When I could not get an ADR for T-Rex through Disney, I called them directly using the phone number on the Landry's site. I told them I had a Landry's card and they got me a reservation. I also did the same thing for Yak n' Yeti when I couldn't book it through Disney.

Sorry that we cannot confirm a Landry's experience at T-Rex or RF, but we are Landry's members and have used the card at Yak & Yeti. The day we walked up there, they were not taking any regular walk-ups. But with our card, we did get on a waitlist. We waited about 40 minutes and did enjoy our lunch there. The woman at the front desk said it was the only way to get a table without a reservation. I would expect you to get the same treatment at the other Landry's restaurants, including the 2 you've mentioned.
I had the same experience. But only used it at Yak & Yeti, did not try T-Rex or RF.

On the Landry's site they list phone numbers for each of their restaurants. When I could not get an ADR for T-Rex through Disney, I called them directly using the phone number on the Landry's site. I told them I had a Landry's card and they got me a reservation. I also did the same thing for Yak n' Yeti when I couldn't book it through Disney.

How far in advance did you call??? I'm about 58 days from the day that I would like to make my dinner reservations for, but I don't want to call too far ahead.

I just called T-Rex yesterday after being unable to secure a reservation through Disney. Once you tell them you have a Landry’s card they will take your reservation and you will get an Open Table confirmation. I would suggest doing that so you can get the specific time you want just to be sure.
Yesterday was my 60 day mark.

I just called T-Rex yesterday after being unable to secure a reservation through Disney. Once you tell them you have a Landry’s card they will take your reservation and you will get an Open Table confirmation. I would suggest doing that so you can get the specific time you want just to be sure.

Perfect I'll call after work today!!! Thank you!

How far in advance did you call??? I'm about 58 days from the day that I would like to make my dinner reservations for, but I don't want to call too far ahead.

I called last week to use my card to get a reservation at Yak & Yeti for September 4th. I was told their system didn’t go out that far and to call back on August 4th for a reservation.🤷🏼‍♀️

This is awesome information. I thought the card was only good for walk-ups. If there's a way to call them and get a reservation (if we cannot get a regular ADR), that's really good to know. Thanks!

Just called T-rex. They told me I cannot make a reservation you must go up day of and put your name on the list.

I’m working on my reservations for my Feb trip, my 60 day window is coming up soon.
I have a landrys card, has anyone had any recent experiences with making reservations direct with T-Rex or walk up experience with the card?
I was able to call and make a reservation at yak & yeti with my card in September, but I wondered about more recent experiences

I’m working on my reservations for my Feb trip, my 60 day window is coming up soon.
I have a landrys card, has anyone had any recent experiences with making reservations direct with T-Rex or walk up experience with the card?
I was able to call and make a reservation at yak & yeti with my card in September, but I wondered about more recent experiences
Were you able to call and make a reservation successfully? I have a trip in January and would like to get Yak & Yeti and T-Rex - no availability on WDW site or on the Landry site directly...

Were you able to call and make a reservation successfully? I have a trip in January and would like to get Yak & Yeti and T-Rex - no availability on WDW site or on the Landry site directly...
Last week, we used the card at Yak and Yeti, very little wait, good lunch!

We couldn't get a reservation at Y and Y but we were able to get bar seating at lunch time. While there we were told about the Landry's card by our bartender. He advised that they hold reservation slots for Landry's card holders making it much easier to get a table, in addition while at times they will refuse to waitlist walk ups they will never refuse to waitlist a Landry's card holder. We did not have the card so not sure if any of it is fact but it is what we were told. We will spring for the card before our next trip. He told us that we could get the card there and then but not sure if it would have come with the $25 credit or if that is something that is emailed later.

Last edited:
We couldn't get a reservation at Y and Y but we were able to get bar seating at lunch time. While there we were told about the Landry's card by our bartender. He advised that they hold reservation slots for Landry's card holders making it much easier to get a table, in addition while at times they will refuse to waitlist walk ups they will never refuse to waitlist a Landry's card holder. We did not have the card so not sure if any of it is fact but it is what we were told. We will spring for the card before our next trip. He told us that we could get there card there and then but not sure if it would have come with the $25 credit or if that is something that is emailed later.
Everything you were told is true, for all Landry’s restaurants, not just Y&Y, so if you have any of their many brands near you, you might want to get the card sooner rather than later! The $25 credit will be on your account and applied to your check when you check out the first time.

Yep, we've used it for Yak & Yeti, Rainforest Cafe, and Bubba Gump's when we were at Universal. Told them that my b-day was in April when I signed up because that is when we usually went :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter