Last Chance To Get Vmk Cards

disneylandkitty

Mouseketeer
Right now I have one of every VMK quest card availible at the disneyland park. I would like to give out one per person. No need to PM. Just post on this thread what u want. Remember I only have one of everything so that means if someone already asked for it don't ask again pick another card.

tyvm for this

can i have seagul nest pirate hat plz

and if i can't have that can i have flamming ransacked window plz

tyvm

I could use one of the 50th cards (doesn't matter which). Unless of course you have a series 1 29 of 30 extra :flower3: pixiedust: :worship:

I would love a firewall please. (Apparently this is retired, so I guess I can't asked for something that is no longer available).
:crazy: <--Silly me.

So instead, may I please have a 50th yellow director's chair. :goodvibes

Thank you.

do you have a stitch hat code? if so i'd love a stitch hat, but if not, how about a yellow 50th chair?

Can i have anything from the old pirate quest? ie( seagull hat, flaming window) whichever the previous poster does not get lol Ty very much for doing this !!

Could I have an item from the stitch cards (either hat, pin or box) ? If not could I have a Frontierland® Saddle Seats Sofa red
Thanks in advance

I would like the pirate prison room, if you dont have that any stitch item :) , if you dont have that any 50th quest piece is good :) :)
Thanks

My DD is Princess_Eri so if you have anything for a princess, she will love it! Acutally, she will be happy to receive anything since we will probably never go to DL! TIA

May I have the VIP Badge card, if you have it?

TIA

hey everyone, she did say "still being given out at Disney"

Stitch cards are not given out at Disney and the old pirate quest is retired!
just want to make sure you all know and do not miss out because you asked for something whihc has been unavailable for a long time.

Thanks disneylandkitty :)
If you have a teleportation code, I would love to get that, thanks :) (last I saw, they were still being given out)

If you have room codes, I do not have the Pirate Fortress room

If not could I please have have 50th celebration pin?

If that is taken then how about Safari Lifestyle Collection! (The hat and binoculars hanging on wall...i think that is what it is called)

Thank you so much for your generosity to all of us, I appreciate it so much in advance!

Could i have the high school musical piano please? That would be very nice to have. TYVM :yay:

if you have:
Madame Leota's Crystal Ball Collection

may i get that? if not then can i get:
Disneyland® Golden Show Designer Collection

please and thanks :)

id really like a stitch hat if you have on, or a bird hat, but if not then can i have teleport magic or golden show designer collection?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter