Last Chance To Get Vmk Cards

i just saw that everything was taken :sad2: so if you have any stitch cards, HM quest, old pirate quest i would appreciate it. if not can i just get any rare item?

i just saw that everything was taken :sad2: so if you have any stitch cards, HM quest, old pirate quest i would appreciate it. if not can i just get any rare item?

You should be happy with what you get as DisneylandKitty could easily keep these for herself and trade them giving them away so don't always ask for rare.

alot of pepole are asking for the same thing and alot are asking for retired stuff. as from what i see the 50th set is gone
the teleporter magic is gone
aladins flying carpet is gone
furtrace room is gone
life syle is gone
piano is gone
the saddle is gone
the adventureland quest pin is gone

if u asked for something not this list i do not have it please ask for something else
i'm going to pm everyone over the weekend there codes

do you have animal kingdom room code if you do i want it

Could I have Invisibility magic, if you have it? I also wouldn't mind Animator's Desk or Adventureland Retro pin, if you still have either of those. Thanks :teeth: I very much appreciate this offer .

Wow you are a generous person! I would take a any card at all. I am not picky! Thank you in advance!

I would really appreciate anything you have left. I don't see me getting to disney for a while and I think what you're doing is very generous. Thank you very much for giving out the codes.

this is what i have so far
I am keeping fortrus room, explorer tent, hsm room and hippo rug. i already promissed others they would get these.

jollynater 50th lamp
sinclare 50th pin
happygolucky 50th chair
chipndale captain nemo chair
kasiks saddle seat sofa
tinkamom rocketship couch
mtlhddoc2 thunder mnt teleporter
aensming flying carpet
pirateprincesskt safari lifesyle
jeffgwins hsm piano
stitch56 anything rare
frontiernatasha stitch teleporter
whssinging rose cactus arm chair
wolf november adventureland pin
mnementh invisibity magic
tinkeyfairy fantasyland pin
allyoopcat hippo rug
dizanimator animator desk
caribbound briarstone
wdwlightingz frontierland pin
vmk magical ladee explorer suit case
coldgoldman explorer carpet
tikikristy ace of spades carpet
disneychick74 wishing well
coolkidq heartless hamper
alpa whazup rhino
rockkid gets gorrilla
pinkgalyal fantasyland retro pin

I don't see the HSM room on either list if that's available.

Otherwise I don't have Prince Phillips briarstone yet. So awesome of you! Thanks a bunch. :sunny:

Thanks for the pm, if you still have the exploreres suitcase sofa left i would very much like that
Thanks again :) :)

Disneylandkitty, I received so many gifts last night, I don't want to be greedy. So, please ignore my request and hopefully someone who needs it will ask you nicely for it!

I am so sorry to bother you but you said in one of your posts that you had emailed people but i wasn't sure if that meant just the people who didn't win items or the people that did. I am only asking because i didn't get an email for the piano. Sorry to ask because this is so nice of you and i don't want to be a pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter