Late March Evening Shows?

amandacfmartin

Earning My Ears
My family will be at DLR March 29-Apr 1st 2023. Will Wondrous Journey still be going on? Parades? World of Color or Fantasmic? I can't find any info on the Disney go website. TIA!

I just booked Fantasmic dining package for that March 30 so that will be showing. I know fireworks depend on the weather and can get cancelled last minute.

For parades, magic happens will be back starting on 2/24 and will show twice a day (I think at 3:30 and 6:30). Fantasmic will be playing. wonderous journeys will show nightly. They are going to run it by choice without pyro on weeknights during off season and can run it without pyro on nights that it’s too windy. World of color one should show twice a night at 9 and 10:15 barring any early park closures for special events.

Thanks everyone! We were there in March 22 with no shows or parades except for fireworks, so I'm super pumped to see some this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter