Le Cellier or Narccoossee’s?

writersblock

Mouseketeer
For a bit of romance but also superior food? Any other restaurants we should consider instead? We are adventurous eaters, both into our animal proteins. We have Jiko booked for another night. Don’t want too stuffy or formal.

We did Monsieur Paul recently and it’s a great date night with excellent food. it takes close to or about 3 hours so make a reservation for 6pm or later and ask for a window table and you can watch Epcot fireworks

Romantic? Not LC!!! Just because it's dark doesn't make it romantic.

Narcoossee's? Yes, that's nice. Especially as the sun goes down.

Other romantic choices? Citrico at the GF.

Narcoossees for sure. Not a big fan of Le Cellier, personally, and Narcoossees is best on property in my opinion. Amazing food and drinks, beautiful views, the refurb was very well done. Staff and service are absolutely above and beyond. It's a favorite of mine because it feels more intimate than any other WDW restaurant I've visited.

Definitely Narcoossee's. Beautiful space, fantastic cocktails, food is delicious, service is outstanding and a view of fireworks. Editing to add that we dined there in April in their first week after re-opening. Also Enchanted Rose in the main building is a lovely spot for a pre-dinner cocktail. Le Cellier is fine but it's inside a theme park, it's pretty loud, and goodness do they stuff the tables in there. On a recent visit, I very easily could have eaten off a plate at the neighboring table and the server's rear end rested on our table (not intentionally - just unavoidable with the minimal space between tables) when taking their order.

Haven't been to Narcoossee's since it reopened, but before reopening it had fallen to subpar and overrated for us. We're booked to try it again, so depending on that it may return to my personal top 10 list :) But if you have heard positive vibes since the reopening, it's a great spot. Citrico's is also good for your description. I would also agree with the Monsieur Paul and Le Cellier recommendations. And I would add Takumi-Tei as an option.

Le Cellier is fine but it's inside a theme park, it's pretty loud, and goodness do they stuff the tables in there. On a recent visit, I very easily could have eaten off a plate at the neighboring table and the server's rear end rested on our table (not intentionally - just unavoidable with the minimal space between tables) when taking their order.
We had a similar experience. It's what I most remember...how tight the space was in there. We got to know everyone's business in the adjacent tables. :rotfl:
I would add Takumi-Tei as an option.
Our DS and DIL went there for their 2nd Anniversary and had an amazing time.

Haven't been to Narcoossee's since it reopened, but before reopening it had fallen to subpar and overrated for us. We're booked to try it again, so depending on that it may return to my personal top 10 list :)
We've been twice since they reopened. They seem to have upped their game. Hope you'll give it another try.

We’ve been to Narcoossee’s once and Citricos twice since re-opening. Highly recommend both for both food and service. The Narcoossee balcony is an added bonus for viewing fireworks if your timing works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter