Leanne and Davids PJ -SBP/WH/UPPER UK 2011 Back to weddings

Awww.... Dave sounds lovely!

Anyway, here I am to follow your PJ as you're following my TR! :)

Can't wait to hear all about your plans!

Awww.... Dave sounds lovely!

Anyway, here I am to follow your PJ as you're following my TR! :)

Can't wait to hear all about your plans!

lol thanks i just read your not updating till saturday your killing me arent you x x

Hello Every one,

a small update we are planning our trip to WDW to plan our WDW wedding

I am soooo excited

i just relised i hadnt added my pics either

100_1965.jpg

My ring how it was presented to me

100_1964.jpg

Dave asking that all important question

100_1963.jpg

Me answering his question

So a bit of brain storming into our wedding

It will deffintly only be a small wedding probably about 16 of us I really only want close family and friends I dont want to drag loads of people over from the UK so Escape it will be for us :D :grouphug:

There will be just one bridesmaid my sister who is younger then me and is excited about being a bridesmaid nearly as much as I am being the Bride :rotfl:

We are leaning towards a wedding Pavilion ceremony but would like to get married outside as going all that way for the weather so may even be a sunset pointe

Also hoping to get married in May but looking into it just looks easier for every one to travel in October with schools the cost etc

I dont want a grande affair after as it is just the people closest to us we are hoping just going for a nice meal some where and being able to enjoy each others company.

So...

Since I can remember I really wanted Sunflowers as my wedding bouquet but could never find a good enough picture and started to doubt I would be able to have them but today...................
bouquet1.jpg

So this is sort of what. I want long stems and a few more then the pic but then tied with a yellow ribbon not beads and not really any thing else but the flowers no extra bit and pieces in the bouquet lol

PLEASE let me know if you have any advice please!!!

Congratulations, Leanne! It's so nice to hear your plans so far. Dave is such a sweetie and a romantic to set up the proposal like that. Your idea of sunflowers for your bouquet is so beautiful and fresh and unique. I can't wait to hear more about your plans! :goodvibes

Congrats, you sure do have yourself a Prince!

awww thanks both of you this morning we went on the beach in 5 inches of snow lol it was so beautiful he wanted us to go early so we could see it as a fresh blanket because he thought it would be romantic lol

100_2288.jpg

this is us on the beach on the snow

Thank you for the comment on the flowers i was really worried it wouldnt work as ive never been able to find a picture before lol

On our next trip we plan to have a engagement photo shoot

I love all the ones I have seen but they are all by different photographers so I need some more help on who you have had do your shoot and can i see a sample of your favourites to ooh and ahh over lol

This is the one I really like

Brideyesyesyes.jpg

and I like the wrap over on this one

Brideyesyes.jpg

I love the bodice on this one

Brideyesfront.jpg

and the back of it

BrideYesback.jpg

Very unique flowers!! Glad to hear you guys have made some decisions in the direction you want to go for the wedding!! Love the dresses !! Who makes the last one? Mine looks QUITE similar!

The dresses you like are all really pretty. I tried on several in similar styles and realized I am just too short to wear anything that draped across on the skirt. I can't wait to see what you try on and how you like them! Have fun and try on a BUNCH of dresses before you decide. :goodvibes

Thats what mine is!! It's "Brigidine" it is gorgeous in person if it isn't that one it is very similar!

The dresses you like are all really pretty. I tried on several in similar styles and realized I am just too short to wear anything that draped across on the skirt. I can't wait to see what you try on and how you like them! Have fun and try on a BUNCH of dresses before you decide. :goodvibes

Yeah that is what i am worried about I am only 5ft and think a wrap over will make me look really short I cant wait till i start actually trying them on :)

Thats what mine is!! It's "Brigidine" it is gorgeous in person if it isn't that one it is very similar!

It is gorgoues you are very lucky to have such a beautiful dress

How romantic! I just got so teary eyed!

Aww thanks it makes me smile ear to ear when I think about it :)

I just wanted to say thank you to you all I was really worried no one would even read my PJ

So after reading LOTS AND LOTS of TR and PJs lookin at our guest list growing I think we might go for a wishes wedding

California Grill was one of the restruants we wanted to have a low key Reception so I think this will be our choice

we really want to see the fire works as well but this isnt a deffinte decsion yet still deciding on this one

Hi Leanne! Just caught up on your PJ! Everything looks great so far. Your proposal sounds sooo romantic! He's definately your prince! I love the sunflowers too... I never even thought of using them in a bridal bouquet it will be gorgeous! All 3 dresses are stunning... when are you going to try them on? That's when you'll really know! Exciting that you may switch to a Wishes as well... I try to talk DF into this sometimes but he's set on keeping it small:confused3 Congratulations... I look forward to following along with your plans!

thank you every one,

I dont know when i will be trying on some dress' as i want to lose some weight before i choose the dress and i dont want to go with extra weight try on a dress and dont like the fit but when ive lost the weight have to go again lol

At the moment i am just concentrating on colour schemes and theme at the moment and making sure people will be there

So finally we have deffintly decided on

TC01193-24-08.jpg

Seabreezepoint.png

Sea breeze point

i wached a wedding on you tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfyklNHcxc

(i hope that worked) and i just knew for sure thats where I want to say my I do's

and reading many TR (just a few of my favourites)

Emily and Bens (ecoon)

Nicola and Chris' (hope1826)

Lynn and Tims (Lynn5700)

and

Then, the next place we saw was SBP - i saw it and loved it, and it is the place- nothing will change my mind- i will even want to be married there if it is raining- i dont want to get married anywhere else- just SBP hehe!

Malibustacey quote just sooooooo true

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter