just because of prices really

At the moment its

:bride: Me Disney Bride Leanne

:groom: David the Groom David

:joker: My Dad Andrew

:angel: My Mum Kim

princess: My sister Maid Of honour Sammi

:cool2: Her BF Will

:flower3: My Nan My witness even though I have now found out you dont actually have to have these In florida but I still want a role for my nan. Jean

:drinking1 Daves Dad Bob

:snooty: Daves Dads Girlfriend Pat

:goodvibes Best man Anthoney

:thumbsup2 My Uncle (mums brother) Steve

:artist: My mums brother Girl friend Susie

:stitch2: My cousin Danni

::MinnieMo My Auntie (Dads sister) Karen

::MickeyMo My Uncle Chris

:earsgirl: My Cousin Amanda

:earsboy: My Cousin Richard

I don't think my Gran (Dads mum will be able to make it as she is ill which I am upset about but like every one has said on here you cant please every one and its our wedding)

I bet your thinking thats all your family, LOL Dave's family aren't close where as I am the opposite I hate not seeing my family and being away from them we are all really close and I love it.

Thats the minimum we can invite really, it then goes into friends and extended family. But we are having a markee party when we get home mum and dad have a large garden we can take advantage of and we will have photos displayed and our wedding video running hopefully.

Other Descisons we have made

Rev Miller

I have read nothing but nice things about him

So, we all chatted together. I LOVE Rev. Miller. Just adore him. He is the most warm and wonderful, welcoming person ever. I cannot say enough things about him. He made our wedding so fantastic. Just out of this World. I had worried as Gavin is not religious and I had wanted a service that Gavin would believe in, if you know what I mean. So, I spoke with Rev. Miller and he was able to include everything we wanted and more.

and

I cant quote it because the thread has been closed but on Emily's and Bens TR she says

I dont remember all Rev Millers words but I know they were perfect everything he said was beautiful and meaningful

So here he is
revmiller.jpg

Today when Dave gets home we are going out to get some card and be a bit creative and try and make our own Save the dates. I have seen some beautiful ones online and I want to pinch some ideas of theirs

I will post photos when photobucket behaves lol

So i will be updating this soon with pictures hopefully lol

So welcom bags I want to do it for the individual person there will be somethings every one gets but I wanted it to be personal.

So I'm hoping she will fly out with us and she can use this on the plane

totebag.jpg

and wear these on the plane

Bridesmaidcami.jpg

Bridesmaidzipperjacket.jpg

Bridesmaidpant.jpg

Loving all your ideas!

Have you got a date in mind - or have I missed this?

So I havent really found my dad any thing special yet just a few little things

Fatherofbridesocks.jpg

FATHEROFBRIDEBOXERS.jpg

Cufflinks.jpg

Ill add to this when I find things

Looking for centre pieces and bridesmaids dress I am really worried about having yellow so I think we might go for my first colour choice lol Hot pink and baby pink

so the bouquet I have nicked from a thread months ago

BRIDALBOUQUET1.jpg

I love these flowers gerberas they are my most favourite flower ever

and i love the little gems on the centre of the flower

I have seen some people have had their initial inside their bouquet and

I WANT I WANT I WANT LOL

So i am going to put both colours on as i cant decide what colour yet lol
lucky i have soo long to decide

wedding.jpg

second from left

bridesmaid.jpg

I quiet like this one but this is what I am worried about this colour is too orange yellow I want pastle yellow

Bridesmiddress6.jpg

I love this dress its right length and style and every thing I am thinking of keeping the bridesmaids dress this colour then with a hot pink tie under the bust as i dont think dave will appreciate wearing hot pink lol

love your e-story! How sweet of him to plan that for you, and how awesome that you guys had such a great trip! What a way to end it huh!

Ok, so besides both having Dave's for fiance's, we both have pink, and I picked out the 2nd brideamaid dress choice for my girls! The yellow was very pastel on it too, one of my girls tried it on in yellow b/c that was the only color they had in her size, so don't worry it is very flattering and not orange at all :)

The flowers you picked are so pretty, I love the gerbera daisies with the roses and jewels, it looks fun and elegent!

The FOB socks are too funny! I want to get those for my dad!

The BM gifts are perfect! What a great idea of adding in things for the plane like a water bottle and magazine! I would have never thought of that, I'm sure they will love it! And the tracksuits look soooo comfy!

Cant wait to keep reading :)
Yay for Dave's lol!:yay:

love your e-story! How sweet of him to plan that for you, and how awesome that you guys had such a great trip! What a way to end it huh!

Ok, so besides both having Dave's for fiance's, we both have pink, and I picked out the 2nd brideamaid dress choice for my girls! The yellow was very pastel on it too, one of my girls tried it on in yellow b/c that was the only color they had in her size, so don't worry it is very flattering and not orange at all :)

The flowers you picked are so pretty, I love the gerbera daisies with the roses and jewels, it looks fun and elegent!

The FOB socks are too funny! I want to get those for my dad!

The BM gifts are perfect! What a great idea of adding in things for the plane like a water bottle and magazine! I would have never thought of that, I'm sure they will love it! And the tracksuits look soooo comfy!

Cant wait to keep reading :)
Yay for Dave's lol!:yay:

Yay for daves lol

I have found the socks for all the men

Groom , father of the groom, father of the bride and best man lol

im glad you have seen the yellow I am worried we wont have davids bridal here in the UK i have never seen it in any bridal magazines or any thing

I am taking my sister to try on the pink dress on monday hopefully as school/college is off for a week next week

Congratulations!!!! Everything looks great. I just caught up and I'm hooked. The wedding dresses are beautiful. The first picture with the bridesmaids in yellow dresses always makes me think of my class from last year, because the little girl in it looks EXACTLY like a girl in my class last year. I swear it's her!!!

Can't wait to follow along on your amazing journey!!!!

That is the most romantic thing ever!! Congratulations. You have a good man if he is willing to do all that planning!:lovestruc

Congratulations!!!! Everything looks great. I just caught up and I'm hooked. The wedding dresses are beautiful. The first picture with the bridesmaids in yellow dresses always makes me think of my class from last year, because the little girl in it looks EXACTLY like a girl in my class last year. I swear it's her!!!

Can't wait to follow along on your amazing journey!!!!

Lol oh right how weird he he

ohh thanks i am looking forward to my journey even thoughits going to be along time until any thing major happens

That is the most romantic thing ever!! Congratulations. You have a good man if he is willing to do all that planning!:lovestruc

Aww thank you! I am very lucky

Thought i'd just pop over to your PJ and see how your plans are coming along. Your engagement story is so lovely, well done Dave :thumbsup2

So welcom bags I want to do it for the individual person there will be somethings every one gets but I wanted it to be personal.

So I'm hoping she will fly out with us and she can use this on the plane

totebag.jpg

and wear these on the plane

Bridesmaidcami.jpg

Bridesmaidzipperjacket.jpg

Bridesmaidpant.jpg

Where did you get these from, they look great?

I just caught up and everything is looking great!!! I think the flowers are gorgeous with the charms and initials, I can't wait to go to my planning session to see what all they offer. Looking forward to seeing what all else you come across, your ideas are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter