Lets DO IT

Masonic Mouse

Mouseketeer
<Blues Brothers traveling music Plays underneath>

Ok it's 7:00 AM I am at a cheep Hotel on Daytona Beach, I have my cup of decaff coffee, a sunburn, my sunglasses:cool1: , it's cold outside, and I am going to be on my way down route 4 to EPCOT Center ( boy I hope Kahrt Cam and Bawb are there), and I have just downloaded today's show, LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2 :cool2:

Jeff

Can life get much better? :)

<Blues Brothers traveling music Plays underneath>
Funny, the first thing I thought of when I saw "Let's Do It" was the old Tone Loc song "Wild Thing" - of course, only those that grew up in the late 80's, early 90's will catch the reference but I totally missed the Blues Bros thing...

To quote Ellwood Blues, you're "on a mission from God."

Let us know how it goes!

One of my favorite things to do when driving down to Florida is to save up 2 or 3 podcasts shows and listen to them on the ride down.

A couple of weeks ago I was driving through Orlando on my way back to Richmond and I had that weeks podcasts show playing in the car. Pete paused to give is weather update and said that it was 76 and sunny, just then I glanced at the weather readout in the car and I thought to myself 'No Pete its actually 81 and sunny' which felt so good especially because it was 48 degrees where I was heading that day:-)

Via iPhone

If you get hungery along the way you can stop for a wish sandwich !!!

Bow bow bow...

Have you ever heard of a wish sandwich? a wish sandwich is the kind of a sandwich where you have two slices of bread and you, hee hee hee, wish you had some meat...

Bow bow bow...

Ummm... the other day I had a ricochet biscuit. a ricochet biscuit is the kind of a biscuit thats supposed to bounce back off the wall into your mouth. if it dont bounce back... you go hungry!

Bow bow bow...

Umm, umm, umm... the other day I had a cool water sandwich and a sunday-go-to-meetin bun...

Bow bow bow...

Hee hee hee hee... what da ya want for nothing? ... a rubber biscuit
?

Have a safe Trip!

Bow bow bow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter