Let's Meet in the Dump Shop SciFi Breakfast

The Old Woman part still cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super cute pictures and I am loving Pat's hat!

When repeating it to Marv I said "Hey old lady I was here first" Marv corrected me and said I said "Old Woman, I wuld never say LADY to you"See I told you he was a CHEEKY MONKEY!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

When repeating it to Marv I said "Hey old lady I was here first" Marv corrected me and said I said "Old Woman, I wuld never say LADY to you"See I told you he was a CHEEKY MONKEY!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hey, I told you before the trip I hoped you got to spend lots of time on your trip with your favorite CM.........I just didn't say I meant Cheeky Monkey. :rotfl: And I might SAY Lady to you, but I would probably be talking about somebody else at the time............ ;)

Sounds like you had a great time! Of course any time spent with Rosie is fun!

Hey, I told you before the trip I hoped you got to spend lots of time on your trip with your favorite CM.........I just didn't say I meant Cheeky Monkey. :rotfl: And I might SAY Lady to you, but I would probably be talking about somebody else at the time............ ;)

Yes I thought by CM you meant Elisa from Pop !!!:rotfl2:And we did meet her :goodvibesAs for me being a LADY I don't think of myself as that sounds far to prim and proper , unless some of you think of me that way:confused3;):rotfl2:

Sounds like you had a great time! Of course any time spent with Rosie is fun!

Thank you co pole dancer :goodvibes:rotfl2:

What a lovely surprise and your food sounded yummy too :goodvibes

I am not sure that corned beef is english but never the less it was the best I ever had :goodvibes

Yes it was a HUGE surprise an I know you were not in on the secret , but others were :rotfl2:and then Carol and I were dragged into another surprise Meet!!!:rotfl2:

OMG ........ that sounds like something. Can't wait for the update, Rosie! Must have been such an awesome day. :thumbsup2

englishrose47 said:
We had a lot of FUN , Poor Mary Ellen what we put her through to keep her with us for a Surprise Meet !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yeah, she had no clue what she was signing up for when she jumped on that opportunity to have dinner with you two in DTD. Started her trip off with quite the....uh....."experience!"

But then, I guess you didn't have a clue either...... :rotfl2:

Hi Rosie!! I finally made it- going back to read tonigt, but all subbed up!:thumbsup2

Found you Rosie!
1sm354hello.gif

Loved Marv's surprise. And Pat is rockin' that hat! :thumbsup2

So I think I must have missed something - How did Marv on a stick turn into Marv in real life? Did someone cast a spell? Was it that pole dance that Carol did? Was pixie dust involved??? :confused3 I am just SO confused. BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Had so much fun meeting you and Carol. Sorry it took me so long to get here. My computer hard drive crashed and I am using the old computer which is a total drag.

Fun stuff so far!

So I think I must have missed something - How did Marv on a stick turn into Marv in real life? Did someone cast a spell? Was it that pole dance that Carol did? Was pixie dust involved??? :confused3 I am just SO confused. BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :rotfl2: Had so much fun meeting you and Carol. Sorry it took me so long to get here. My computer hard drive crashed and I am using the old computer which is a total drag. Fun stuff so far!

Ooooh! That must be it, pole dance + pixie dust equals a real Marv!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter