Let's Meet in the Dump Shop SciFi Breakfast

:wave2: Rosie,

What a great start, full of fun and surprises and it was only day one!
Looking forward to finding out what's comping up next. :)

So I think I must have missed something - How did Marv on a stick turn into Marv in real life? Did someone cast a spell? Was it that pole dance that Carol did? Was pixie dust involved??? :confused3 I am just SO confused. BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Had so much fun meeting you and Carol. Sorry it took me so long to get here. My computer hard drive crashed and I am using the old computer which is a total drag.

Fun stuff so far!

Yes I was very busy including Wooden Marv in the first day of our trip :rotfl2:Then the real one sowed up:cool1::thumbsup2 I feel you with the computer, my keyboard is worn out , so typing is a pain!!!:headache:

Ooooh! That must be it, pole dance + pixie dust equals a real Marv!!!!

Is that a secret formula:rotfl2::rotfl2:

That's pretty much it......... :thumbsup2 :)

Of course you would agree , pixie dust and Marv:goodvibes:lmao:

Of course you would agree , pixie dust and Marv:goodvibes:lmao:

Actually, I think you posted a picture in an earlier TR that may be the secret formula. Instead of kissing a frog, maybe you have to kiss a Wooden Marv to get it to turn into the real thing.......... :confused3 :rolleyes1

Hi Rosie! I'm joining for the ride.

Great start. Good thing it was Marv and you knew him. You should have hit him with wooden Marv. Just saying...... :lmao:

Hi Rosie! I'm joining for the ride.

Great start. Good thing it was Marv and you knew him. You should have hit him with wooden Marv. Just saying...... :lmao:

Oh, thanks a lot Danielle! :stir: Once she saw who it was she quickly forgot about Wooden Marv until I asked her if he didn't make the trip. ....... :rotfl: The real Marv has that effect. ;)

Actually, I think you posted a picture in an earlier TR that may be the secret formula. Instead of kissing a frog, maybe you have to kiss a Wooden Marv to get it to turn into the real thing.......... :confused3 :rolleyes1

I missed this yesterday !!! I didt have to KISS the wooden Marv to get it to turn into the real thing, you kw the one who picks on me unmercifully!!!!:rotfl2:

YAY for Kyle but Boo for working so much.

Re-entry stinks.....

YAY for Kyle but Boo for working so much.

Re-entry stinks.....
It has been a hectic week !!! Worked 12 hours today and didn't stop all day !!! But I got a lot of stuff caught up; I had a pile of mil to go through and had almost cleared it when more arrived :rolleyes::sad2::rotfl2:So I have another busy day tomorrow . It is the girls prom to morrow so I took the night off my second job , so I can see them in all their glory . I will have Judy post pix on my timeline on face book .

Glad to see airport security is doing their job. Makes me not want to fly. :scared1:
Living with the land is Vinny’s favorite ride. I find it so relaxing.
Nice meal with friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter