Besides bulldozing Dinoland down and building another land (which I guess everyone agrees with since it's been mentioned a couple of times on this thread), I would add an Encanto dark ride where you go through the Madrigal house similar to Mystic Manor in HKDL, as in it consists of 95% physical sets/animatronics and little to no screens. Here's a video in case you don't know what this ride looks like:

They do need to do something better with those theaters other than the Short Films. If I had my way, I'd do a full-on sequel to Captain EO starring Bruno Mars! That ain't gonna happen though, so I'll take whatever, as long as it's and original attraction. Inside Out is a great choice for the Epcot theater and goes along well with the Imagination theme. Maybe something different for DL?
I don't know who to credit, but I did see a "Blue Sky" suggestion to move Muppets to the Captain EO theater and make it 4D. THere are not words for how much I love that idea

This is great fun!

One ride I used to LOVE as a kid was Professor Burps Bubble Works. How about that? It was a slow boat ride like It's a Small World only with fun machines, bubbles, waterfalls and water tunnels. So much innocent fun!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubbleworks

Or a Temple of Doom? Like Indiana Jones? Where a giant boulder could roll down tracks justify over you, narrowly missing your head ;)

Following on from the Bubbleworks idea, it was housed by the new Transylvania area in the park alongside the Vampire Ride, a gentle rollercoaster where riders dangled over their seats... idea for one of the WDW parks?

One last idea: A Jurassic Park World in a park with various rides, themed restaurants and educational centres? Probably best suited to EPCOT?

Last edited:
Another idea? How about Sega World? You could have a Sonic the Hedgehog coaster, a NiGHTS ride along the lines of Flights of Passage and a Daytona USA flight simulator.

🇬🇷Greece 🇬🇷 In the World Showcase
Hercules Parthenon to the River Styx boat ride
Gyros
Galactoboureko (custard in phyllo dough dessert)
Greek donut balls dripping in honey
Ouzo, Mastika, and Tsipouro tasting bars
Roasted Lamb
Greek dancing lessons and a shop selling traditional clothing
Mickey dressed as Greek Presidential Guard with pompom shoes
4F0BF6CF-2161-48D7-A8A0-0B340E7D70D2.jpeg

Last edited:
Another idea? How about Sega World? You could have a Sonic the Hedgehog coaster, a NiGHTS ride along the lines of Flights of Passage and a Daytona USA flight simulator.
There actually used to be a theme park called Sega World in Sydney Australia. It only lasted about 4 or so years though. In terms of Disney having one, I doubt it. I could see Universal doing it more so than them.

This is great fun!

One ride I used to LOVE as a kid was Professor Burps Bubble Works. How about that? It was a slow boat ride like It's a Small World only with fun machines, bubbles, waterfalls and water tunnels. So much innocent fun!

Or a Temple of Doom? Like Indiana Jones? Where a giant boulder could roll down tracks justify over you, narrowly missing your head ;)

Following on from the Bubbleworks idea, it was housed by the new Transylvania area in the park alongside the Vampire Ride, a gentle rollercoaster where riders dangled over their seats... idea for one of the WDW parks?

One last idea: A Jurassic Park World in a park with various rides, themed restaurants and educational centres? Probably best suited to EPCOT?

Actually, the Indiana Jones Ride at Disneyland does have a scene very much like that!

I’d design a second park for Hong Kong. It would be like Epcot’s World Showcase except the pavilions would be smaller and arranged in six “continents” - North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceana, and South America, with a lagoon in the middle.

I’d also design a new resort north of Animal Kingdom, with a new entrance to AK. I’d also design an expansion of AK that would connect that new entrance with a path between Asia and Africa. A new skyliner station could connect the new resort and AK entrance with the Coronado, and then it could go to the TTC or Epcot.

This is great fun!

Universal already has the Jurassic Park stuff, but the bubble works sounds adorable!

I also have some ideas for the South America land at Animal Kingdom:
  • A trackless Encanto-themed dark ride, using called "Encanto: Antonio & Mirabel's Animal Hunt", where guests join Antonio and Mirabel on a quest to find Antonio's animals when they get loose.
  • Yzma's Secret Lab - An attraction based on "The Emperor's New Groove", featuring Yzma's animal potions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter