Let's see pics of your park/resort merchandise!!

LaurLaur04

Mouseketeer
So I am a huge fan of shopping and love looking at pics...and I know there a quite a few of you who enjoy the same :) So everyone, lets post pics of items we have bought at Disney!! I must live vicariously through you folks until September...when I can buy my own merch!! :banana:

Hm, well, it started off with me originally only going to buy Mulan, but then I felt life would be incomplete without the rest. $200 something later, I don't regret anything. :)

SA701454.jpg

SA701449.jpg

SA701446.jpg

SA701437.jpg

SA701451.jpg

I've got alot of WDW stuff but don't have pictures of each and everything, so this is just a selection of items. Note that I did not buy every item on-site, some things are off Ebay. Here we go:

I'd call this my fave WDW item - Olszewskis Cinderella Castle replica:
2674731676_d48ca69260_o.jpg

Some monorail things - I do set them up on Christmas around the tree:
2567665932_5cda699fc8_o.jpg

Contemporary Resort Playset - love the package design:
4227197611_274016f74b_b.jpg

One of 3 monorail trains I have - this one is the red stripe version. Also have black and green:
2567654400_bc1d9b7e4e_o.jpg

WDW Railroad Playset. The cheap motor that toy has makes too much noise to run, but it makes at least a nice display item:
4227196649_a7a309e483_b.jpg

LOTS of T-shirts, so I'm always able to walk around in Disney clothes.:lmao:
Here's just one from the Animal Kingdom, I love big cats and really like that design:
2566809239_e57d75d2c8_o.jpg

"Wishes" soundtrack CD:
2551493932_299f99634d_o.jpg

Beach towels like this. I basically love everything that has a good pic of the castle on it:
4157011937_8f37c60e6e_b.jpg

Plastic license plate:
2619929251_bc067b355c_o.jpg

In addition to all this I have an autograph & photo book from my 1st trip, as well as an autographed T-shirt, some plushies of Mickey & Simba, 1st visit button, KTTW card, lanyards, a Photopass photo book featuring the very best moments of my first visit to WDW... that's about it.

I've got other Disney merchandise that is not WDW related like stuff from the cruise line, or things from The Lion King and the Jungle Book, my favorite movies. My most recent purchase was this ultra-rare plush version of Baloo, more than 4 ft high and weighs almost 20 pounds:
4520651579_f044e37b64_b.jpg

LOTS of T-shirts, so I'm always able to walk around in Disney clothes.:lmao:
Here's just one from the Animal Kingdom, I love big cats and really like that design:
2566809239_e57d75d2c8_o.jpg

QUOTE]

We have this same shirt. We purchased it during our 2002 trip. Our oldest was 10 at the time and she loved it. When she outgrew it it was passed down to her brother. Now that he doesn't fit it anymore it has been passed down to the youngest. She loves to wear it! After almost 8 years the shirt is still going strong! :)

We have this same shirt. We purchased it during our 2002 trip. Our oldest was 10 at the time and she loved it. When she outgrew it it was passed down to her brother. Now that he doesn't fit it anymore it has been passed down to the youngest. She loves to wear it! After almost 8 years the shirt is still going strong! :)

How awesome being able to do that.:thumbsup2 Isn't it good to hear not all of WDW's merchandise is of crappy quality?

Super great shirt! I absolutely love Disney shirts :) I saw a trip report around here somewhere with the CUTEST zip up hoodie, I surely hope I can find it when I go! :)

I'd have to photograph dd's room to give you guys a good idea of our stuff. If you've ever seen the "Dreams" stage show on the Disney Cruise Line, I joke that her room is like that. Just FILLED with Disney merch.
Everything from plush, snow globes, to beautiful painting I bought on DCL. It's not what you'd think of as "Disney" right off, it's a princessy theme really, but when you start to look around, Dis is *everywhere*

for those that have the playset monorail, can you make the track as small or as big as you want?

I can't say what possessed me to take so many pictures of Jack Skellington merchandise. These are from the Christmas store in DTD:

for those that have the playset monorail, can you make the track as small or as big as you want?

I use to set up my monorail every year around my christmas tree. Consider: The monorail playset comes with 12 curved & 2 straight track pieces.

So the smallest layout one can do is to use all of the 12 curved tracks, which results in a simple circle, measuring 49 inches in diameter.

I usually integrate the Contemporary in my layout which makes the whole thing a little larger, but that's about it, since I don't have too much space either.

Now back to the thread's topic: I've got two more items from the Laughing Place Store:

Shirt with the castle. Love that design:
4544640335_d12ff810b7_b.jpg

And this is going to be my bag to carry around in the parks in the future:
4545273322_6bbb53c4d6_b.jpg

I use to set up my monorail every year around my christmas tree. Consider: The monorail playset comes with 12 curved & 2 straight track pieces.

So the smallest layout one can do is to use all of the 12 curved tracks, which results in a simple circle, measuring 49 inches in diameter.

I usually integrate the Contemporary in my layout which makes the whole thing a little larger, but that's about it, since I don't have too much space either.

So you can't use less than 12 curved tracks? I really want a monorail for my Christmas (Disney) tree but don't have a lot of room.

So you can't use less than 12 curved tracks?

Nope. So go measure now to see if you have those 49 inches of space.:)

I really want a monorail for my Christmas (Disney) tree but don't have a lot of room.

Neither I do have a lot of space. But it's just enough to run it around my 7 ft x-mas tree. But it's one cool toy to have, that's for sure. Go get it.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter