LIME GREEN exchange sent/received...COMPLETED!!

Just wanted to let you know that my lime green package was mailed off today. I had an absolute blast!! Once I started I couldn't stop!! I hope my recipient likes the goodies. :)

Yup! I got my package today from VanniGirl :thumbsup2 She sent me:

a neat lime green Krazy Straw Sport bottle
a twin pack of lime green light sticks
a lime green 6 can Cooler Bag
a lime green citronella candle for my deck (I totally needed this! How did you know I just finished up the last of my citronella candles? ;) )
and a lime green big mug (kinda looks like a stein) which has a liquid outer thermal layer which freezes and will keep my drink cold without diluting it with melted ice! Very cool!

Thanks Leslie!
p.s. Some items were wrapped in lime green tissue paper which I then balled up and now my 2 kitties are having a blast tossing and batting them around, lol!

pilikia97 said:
Yup! I got my package today from VanniGirl :thumbsup2 She sent me:

a neat lime green Krazy Straw Sport bottle
a lime green 6 can Cooler Bag
a lime green citronella candle for my deck (I totally needed this! How did you know I just finished up the last of my citronella candles? ;) )
and a lime green big mug (kinda looks like a stein) which has a liquid outer thermal layer which freezes and will keep my drink cold without diluting it with melted ice! Very cool!

Thanks Leslie!
p.s. Some items were wrapped in lime green tissue paper which I then balled up and now my 2 kitties are having a blast tossing and batting them around, lol!

Glad it arrived - hope everyone enjoys ;)

Rose Mary's other package should be arriving soon. :cool1:

Thank You Joe ...( VanniGirl's DH) :thumbsup2

I received...

Straw sport bottle.. Lime green
6 can lime green cooler bag
a lime green citronella candle
and a lime green big mug ...

Wrapped in lime green tissue paper..

Just got mine, Thanks DisneyCP2002

I got a lime green pen with feathers,
green apple gum(MY FAVORITE)
a cute green makeup bag.
a locker cork board (with flower push pins)
a green bottle bag
A green box of jujubes,
a striped green towel
a box of mini tootsie rolls
and a bunch of tinkerbell stickers

I loved it, thanks!
(and I'll use that locker board once school starts. )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter