LIME GREEN exchange sent/received...COMPLETED!!

mickeyfan2 said:
Mine went out yesterday via priority mail with DC.

It arrived yesterday! What a great exchange :goodvibes

I got Ice Cube Trays, Wash Towels, A cup stuffed with sour rock candy, Tinkerbell pen, Extra green apple gum, a candy tin and tink playing cards, dry erase board, a tinkerbell placemat and two towles with butterflies.

Thanks so much!!

VanniGirl said:
It arrived yesterday! What a great exchange :goodvibes

I got Ice Cube Trays, Wash Towels, A cup stuffed with sour rock candy, Tinkerbell pen, Extra green apple gum, a candy tin and tink playing cards, dry erase board, a tinkerbell placemat and two towles with butterflies.

Thanks so much!!
Your welcome. Glad you liked everything.

How 'bout a mailing or two? :teeth: Just got back from the PO. Two packages, on the way.................Wonder what I left out this time? :lmao:

Meriweather said:
They are in the Japan pavilion at Epcot.
DH got ours in Japan though....ours is pink. Makes me smile whenever I look at him.
I think I am getting DD and DDIL one for Christmas :)

Yep I have three of them, they're business card holders! And they're super cute. *grin* They're solar powered (or any light source really) just flip the switch, and put it under a light and he'll bob his head left and right looking like a happy face kid. I fell in love with them last xmas when I picked up my boyfriend one. Well I saw them at, of all places BIG LOTS, and they had an all lime green one, so You know I bought it just for the exchange. *grin* And I have an all yellow smiley one and a pink and yellow one too! *giggles*

I'm glad you like the exchange too!

Nothing arrived for me yet though. *sighs... grin* :thumbsup2

They are fun!!

I am picking up some more in Oct. when we are there. I would rather DH went back to Japan, but I don't see that happening soon.

Don't forget, FRIDAY is mail date :)
We have several packages that still need to go out :simba:

Ours are all set, I am headed to the Post Office shortly.

Also, Joe received his package today. I'll post once he opens, after he gets home from work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter