• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lisa and Rick's PJ/TR: Peace, Love, Mickey Mouse DFTVR! - DAY THREE! =)

Now what is up with that?? I know some couples prefer the Cinderella/prince Charming theme rather than Mickey and Minnie. What are you and your partner having as a theme? Is it Disney related? Maybe you should spring some hidden Mickey here and there for your own peace of mind, lol! Thanks for checking out my TR too! :hippie:

[/B]

Well we're going with a Mad Tea Party theme to go with a Mad Hatter cake, but also because I love Alice in Wonderland and through the looking glass. I am definitely going to be getting me some Mickey cufflinks though :)

Have a great trip, can't wait to see the actual cake!

Happy Honeymoon to your Vow Renewal.

Thank you very much! :lovestruc :goodvibes

The oreos were so cute, are those a part of their normal favor offerings. I love the Mickey and friends treat bag too.

I can't wait to read more and to see shots with the caricature artist!
I can't be sure really what their normal favor offerings are?! I know they have the chocolates page but I never asked further after they offered the oreos :yay:

I think the treat bags are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse; I like them too. :thumbsup2

I can also say that our caricature artist's name was Ted. He has 15 years of experience and he was just wonderful :dance3:

Well we're going with a Mad Tea Party theme to go with a Mad Hatter cake, but also because I love Alice in Wonderland and through the looking glass. I am definitely going to be getting me some Mickey cufflinks though :)

Have a great trip, can't wait to see the actual cake!

I absolutely love Mad Hatter cakes. They really are my favorite! I can't wait to see yours too! When I get back, I will devote some quality time to your PJ :3dglasses

Lisa just caught up! Italy looked great with the black chairs-when we were trying to pick things out they had like NO pictures of Italy set up and we just couldnt imagine it-but it definately works and the hooks and urns-we had the urns in our proposal but at $800 they got cut:sad:

Love the m&ms and oreos!

have a wonderful trip- cant wait to hear more!

Love the PJ/TR so far Lisa! I stole some of your italy pics, hope you don't mind :thumbsup2

I'm wondering, were those black chairs like cheap uncomfortable plastic chairs, or what? They look good in your pictures, but I'm just wondering since I have an Autistic older sister who would probably be jumping in her seat the whole ceremony (when my times comes, listen to me I'm not even engaged yet and I'm asking this) and I want to be sure it won't break under her.

Thanks in Advance :)

Lisa just caught up! Italy looked great with the black chairs-when we were trying to pick things out they had like NO pictures of Italy set up and we just couldnt imagine it-but it definately works and the hooks and urns-we had the urns in our proposal but at $800 they got cut:sad:

Love the m&ms and oreos!

have a wonderful trip- cant wait to hear more!

Sandy, your set-up was gorgeous too! Now, future Italy Plaza brides can look at ours to get an idea :goodvibes The urn they quoted you must have been bigger somehow because mine were $200 each. :confused3 I plan to post my final BEO that came after the wedding later because I did my beverages bill on consumption.

Love the PJ/TR so far Lisa! I stole some of your italy pics, hope you don't mind :thumbsup2

I'm wondering, were those black chairs like cheap uncomfortable plastic chairs, or what? They look good in your pictures, but I'm just wondering since I have an Autistic older sister who would probably be jumping in her seat the whole ceremony (when my times comes, listen to me I'm not even engaged yet and I'm asking this) and I want to be sure it won't break under her.

Thanks in Advance :)

Well, they were definitely plastic, although better than the ones they sell for backyard use, I think. I did not sit in them nor did any of my immediate family so I will ask my mom for you. We did have some bigger people there who had no issues though and did not appear uncomfortable. I tend to think that plastic is as durable as wooden chairs with joints though and may actually be more comfortable for your sister...:grouphug:

Oh, and steal away - it is a compliment :)

Well, I am back from a fabulous second honeymoon :lovestruc I am going to get going now in earnest on vow renewal TR! Before I start though, and since I am behind at work and home, here is the link to my MK photo shoot to get us started :goodvibes

http//www.disney.collages.net
My username is Daniel Vow Renewal, pw is 1971, of course :flower3:

The quality of this website drove me crazy. I felt so much better when I got the proofs and except for a couple pics, I was very happy with them. I was lucky enough to have Paul Looper :dance3: :cheer2:

Lisa- I:lovestruc love your MK pictures!!!! I like where you had them done, better than mine!:mad: We have the walt/mickey statue like coming out of our heads instead of next to us and I asked for the fountain pictures and it was like a bother so they aren't that great- I like the different angles he did of you and the castle- oh well ours are OK--Sorry for the rant!

Yours are beautiful!

BTW I couldnt click on the link

i used www.collages.net/disneyweddings

Lisa- I:lovestruc love your MK pictures!!!! I like where you had them done, better than mine!:mad: We have the walt/mickey statue like coming out of our heads instead of next to us and I asked for the fountain pictures and it was like a bother so they aren't that great- I like the different angles he did of you and the castle- oh well ours are OK--Sorry for the rant!

Yours are beautiful!

BTW I couldnt click on the link

i used www.collages.net/disneyweddings

Now, Miss Sandy, I went directly back and looked at your shots and they are gorgeous! I am sure that had something to do with the subject matter :goodvibes :lovestruc but I adore your castle pictures! Take a look at how your first many are on the walkway and even show the flag; I don't have any like that :love: . Also, it is true that he posed you right in front of Walt and Mickey for some but I think he was trying to center you and the castle which made for beautiful shots. The ones where DH is behind you and you are off to the side behind DH show off Walt and Mickey to perfection :wizard: I love your fountain shots too and I think that the fact that you asked for them made them look different and unique than other people's fountain shots.

I do think since Paul knew I was a disbride, he wanted to do extra sites and we ran around all over getting to extra places. I am glad you liked them :flower3:

Thanks Lisa! That was sweet of you to look back at them! They need an album of spots, everyones best so we can choose the ones we like!

Thanks for answering my question! I really appreciate it :)

Your pictures are so beautiful! Can't wait to hear more :)

Thanks Lisa! That was sweet of you to look back at them! They need an album of spots, everyones best so we can choose the ones we like!
That would be great, huh?! :goodvibes
Beautiful pictures Lisa!!
Thank you for looking :yay:
Thanks for answering my question! I really appreciate it :)

Your pictures are so beautiful! Can't wait to hear more :)
You are very welcome! If I find out more, I will come back and share :)

Wow, your MK shoot photographs are truly stunning. I haven't been too sure whether to spend the extra cash on this but your pics are going to cost me big time as they have totally sold me on it!

Wow, your MK shoot photographs are truly stunning. I haven't been too sure whether to spend the extra cash on this but your pics are going to cost me big time as they have totally sold me on it!

Thank you for such wonderful comments :goodvibes :goodvibes If there are any settings that are definitely your favorites, be sure to ask for them. :thumbsup2 And come back and share with us please!!

Lisa,

Your MK photos are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing them with us. You looked wonderful!

Your pictures really are amazing Lisa. I don't think I could make myself look that good at 5 in the morning :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter