List of what is in the room

goofy370

was a wanna be, now a used to be
I know somewhere I saw a list of items included in the rooms(ie pots,pans and the like). I can't find it now that I am looking for it. I am trying to find out what is in a 2br at BWV. Sugar packets etc...

Thanks so much!

I don't have the list, but, there are no sugar packets, salt, pepper. They provide one coffee filter pouch and that's about all. Plus one box of single use Tide. No fabric softener or sheets.

• Kitchen
    • Refrigerator
    • Electric stove/oven
    • Microwave oven
    • Sink with disposal
    • Coffee maker and starter pack
    • Toaster
    • Electric blender
    • Dishware, glasses, coffee cups and flatware service for eight
    • Serving platter, vegetable bowls, salad serving bowl, sugar bowl, pitcher and cream server
    • Eight-piece cookware set (pots, pans and lids)
    • Casserole dishes, measuring cups and spoons, colander, cutting board and cookie sheet
    • Paring knife, cook's knife, tongs, serving spoon, serving fork, can opener, bottle opener and corkscrew
    • Teakettle
    • Dish towel
    • Sponge
    • Potholders

Once again, Deb's site allears.net comes to the rescue. :)

http://allearsnet.com/acc/bwv_kit.htm

IN THE KITCHEN CABINETS

Dinner Plates - 8
Salad Plates - 8
Cereal Bowls - 8
Coffee Mugs - 8
Platter - 1
Vegetable Bowl - 1
Creamer/Sugar Bowl Set
Salad Serving Bowl - 1
Juice Glasses - 8
Water Glasses - 8
Wine Glasses - 8
Pitcher - 1
Colander - 1
Sieve - 1
Cheese Grater - 1
3 Rubbermaid Containers for Storage
Cookie Sheet
Oblong 3 Qt Dish - 1 (13x9)
Serrated Bread Knife
Paring Knife
Roast Slicer
2 Quart Covered Casserole - 1
3 piece Mixing Bowl Set
Plastic Measuring Cups
Plastic Measuring Spoons
Cutting Board
Ashtrays - 4 (in Smoking Designated rooms)

Wastebasket
3 Packets Dishwasher Detergent
Extra Roll of Paper Towels
Fire Extinguisher

ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER

Wicker Sugar Basket - 1
12-cup Coffee Maker

Small Bottle Dish Detergent
Pot Holders - 2

Dish Towel
Sponge
Toaster
Dish Drainer

Ice Bucket

** Electric Mixer
** Blender

IN THE KITCHEN DRAWERS

Solid Serving Spoons - 2
Serving Fork - 1
Tablespoons - 2
Dinner Forks - 8
Salad Forks - 8
Dinner Knives - 8
Steak Knives - 8
Soup Spoons - 8
Teaspoons - 8
Cutlery Tray - 1
Vegetable Peeler - 1
Bottle Opener/Corkscrew - 1
Set Measuring Spoons
Tongs - 1 plastic for salad, 1 metal
Soup Ladle
Hand Can Opener
Pancake Turner
Slotted Spoon
OTHER ACCESSORIES

Vacuum Cleaner
Iron and Ironing board
Broom
Dust Pan
Brush

Ice Cube Tray in Fridge

Tea Kettle on Stovetop

Broiler Pan in Oven

Cookware Set in Oven Lower Drawer
--1 small skillet
--1 medium skillet
--1 small pan with lid
--1 6 qt. pot with lid

Thank you so much for all the replies. I found it on allears this morning while I was racking my brain trying to remember where I had seen the list.

Thanks again!!

This October we will be staying at the BCV in a studio. This will be our first time at any DVC resort. I know that we don't get clean towels, etc. every day, but is there a bar of Mickey soap and such, like in the other resort rooms? Also... midweek on the trash and tidy day... what do they do besides give you new towels and remove trash? Anything else?

I'm interested in what exactly is in a studio too as our first DVC trip is about two weeks away. Do they provide a 'starter' set of soaps/shampoos or coffee? TIA

Depending on your length of stay...

If you stay 7 nights or fewer, you will get your trash removed and towels replaced on day 4. You will also get a fresh supply of soap, shampoo, a coffee pouch, etc (same that you had when you arrived). They do no make beds, vacuum, etc.

If you stay 8 nights or more, you will get a full cleaning on day 4 and your trash removed and towels replaced on day 8. The cycle repeats if you stay longer.

A studio has an undercounter refrigerator, a microwave oven, a toaster and coffee pot (also a vacuum cleaner). You'll get paper bowls and plates, plastic ware (forks, knives, spoons), two ceramic coffee mugs and a couple of glasses. They will provide paper towels, dish detergent and a sponge. You'll also get a pack and play in the closet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter