• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live from the 12/7 Magic Cruise!

Michelle

<font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl
Hi all!

Just a quick message to let you know that the 12/7 cruisers are here and having a great time. The ship looks GREAT and in the words of a crew member at the Oceaneer's Club "the place is so clean I would eat off the floors." ;)

Aside from a very delayed flight getting here and COLD weather in Orlando it's been a great trip and we're looking forward to Key West tomorrow.

For those with questions feel free to post here and I'll be happy to anser them during the cruise.

Time to have some more FUN! :teeth:

No questions here, just wanted to wish you and all fellow Dis passengers a wonderful cruise.
Bon Voyage!

Thanks for posting, Michelle! We hope you will find time to give us a daily report :p . Have a FANTASTIC cruise!

Shari

No questions yet. I saw your ship leave after 5:30pm Eastern time on the live cam. The ship looked great (sparklie and clean). I am hoping our next cruise for 2003 or 2004 will be a 7nt Eastern Cruise. I hope everyone stays healthy and enjoys their cruise.

I hope you all have a great week - smooth sailing, lots of sunshine and a very MAGICal time. We all look forward to any information you share with us this week and thank you for taking the time to do so.

Hi Michelle!! I flew out of Orlando Airport today at 12:40 pm and it was actually a bit warmer than yesterday's chilly temps down there. However, as I saw the snow cover from the air as I approached New Hampshire, I was wishing for that more temperate climate again!! :)

Hope you have a maaaaahvelous vacation!! Bon Voyage!! :)

From someone just back during the worst of it all....happy sailing and happy holidays!!! Enjoy and wish we were with you!!

Have an awesome cruise and I look forward to updates.

Sue Ellen

Hope you have a great time and keep the ship hopping for us Dec. 14 cruisers. By the way, are Palo's ressies still being taken at the Rockin D Bar?

Which excursions are you taking if any, and who are your servers?? I am planning the Western Carib. and am deciding on the excursions. which cat. room do you go with?? Undecided with the secret porthole which we loved, 5020 i think. Or to try a vernanda ,secret room..$600 dollars differance buys alot of souviners and drinks. Or a deposit on my next trip.:Pinkbounc

Just wanna wish you a great cruise. Have a fun vacation!

I really do hope you guys have a great cruise! I am soooo jealous it hurts so badly. When I was at Port Orleans (only place Disney could get us in with less than 22hr notice) I saw the DCL buses taking passengers to the cruise last Sun. It was a very bad day for me.

Thanks for writing! Those of us on the Dec. 14 are espeically hopeful for a happy and healthy cruise for all of you sailing today. We look forward to your messages.

--suzanne

Hey Michelle! Have a great cruise! How is the climate on the ship? (In regards to the weather and the recent events?) Best wishes!

JoAnn:jester:

Hey Michelle, Glad to hear you made it. I sure hope the weather warms up for you. I've been thinking about all you lucky cruisers all day today (green with envy)! Just one silly question. Were you able to get on the ship early today since there were no cruisers getting off? We (ok just ME!) always like to get to the port early in hopes of being first on the ship.

Happy sailing. Looking forward to your updates.

Hey Michelle - Have a great time! Glad you got on OK and hope you have a wonderful trip!
Say Hi to Mickey and Minnie for me!

karen

Good morning Michelle,
Glad to see you all made it - went out to the port yesterday by Grills and everyone seemed up and of course the Magic looked sparkling clean - yesterday when Norm and my grandson were there making the deliveries, they were still making sure everything was ok - what I didn't understand is why at 10:30am, all the mattress were being changed, but then guess I can also understand waiting until the last moment to insure that everything was ready and all "bugs" were gone - Ann has a Key West package for you - so in case you run into her - well you will be in KW today - sure will be thinking of you all -
Take care and keep us inform as to what is going on.
Hugssssss to all
Always
Shirley

morning michelle,
Boy ! October seems soooo far away....Hope you have a WONDERFUL time....Enjoy that beautiful sun...The snow on the ground is here to stay...long winter ahead...no Disney till spring,no Dis cruise till fall...I don't sound too jealous do I ? LOL

Bette

Michelle,

Thanks for checking in. Hope you and all the 12/7 cruisers have a MAGICal time.

Can't wait to read your reports as we go on the Western in May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter