• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live from the 12/7 Magic Cruise!

I'm on the cruise right now and the best I can tell is that there were a FEW people that were sick. Probably no more so than any other cruise. However, because of the media hysteria, it's expected that Disney would try to downplay even a single person getting sick.

Remember, a Caribbian cruise ship goes to places like Mexico that are not exactly known for their pure water conditions. Anyway, I've talked to a lot of people and the best anyone can guess there's only been a few people (about average).

Room 6114 on the Disney Magic.

Tim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter