Long list of rare items I am selling - *TEMPORARILY CLOSED*

MiakodaWDW

so happy to finally be a CM!
EDIT: THREAD IS CLOSED FOR NOW! I DON'T WANT A PERMANENT CLOSE FROM MODS, BUT I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, I HAVE THE CREDITS I NEED! I WILL REPOST IF I DECIDE TO BRING THE THREAD BACK, AND POST MY NEW ITEMS FOR SALE! THANKS TO ALL WHO BID AND BOUGHT!

NOTE: KEEP CHECKING BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR THINGS I AM OUT OF. I'M NOT CHANGING THE PHOTOS, SO MAKE SURE WHAT YOU WANT IS NOT LISTED AT THE BOTTOM IN PURPLE!

This is what I will sell, to the highest bidder (as long as the bid is high enough for me to sell it). Post what you want and what you bid for it! I really really need credits, I stink at games and I'm broke. So bid and if I think it's worth it...we can make a deal! Also taking trades if you don't have enough credits, but I prefer credits.

most of these things I have more than one of...so this is the list for now... Also I have a trade store where all these items are located, search my name in room titles if you don't have me as a friend, if I am in "rare trades" or "rare trades too" (it takes up two rooms), come find me! That's if you want to trade rather than buy, and I take rare stuff only.

I really need credits, so please offer!

Other than credits, if you want to make a trade offer, let me know. Things I am looking for are (some of these I do have, but I need more for trading/gifts): the Jack Sparrow outfit and Stitch hat (along with everyone else, I know), blue penny press, blue scoreboard, HM clock, flaming windows, bird and Indian hats, herbie couch, kali raft (all four pieces), black top hat, princess ears hat, crown, magic mirrors, mickey pumpkins, chernabog rugs, JC gorilla poster, HSM piano, gold/white snowmen, esp. white, and an AK room. For codes I make sure they work before trading. Thanks! If you want to trade something rare that's not listed, let me know in a pm. this post is for bids, but for trades send me a message please.

~Mia~

EDIT: I took the list away, and instead here are screen shots of my furniture and pin inventory. I have so many clothes, I will just list what I am trading, costume wise, and poster wise.

In some cases I will not trade something I may have a picture of. For furniture, everything pictured is for trade. For pins, IF YOU ONLY SEE ONE OF A CERTAIN PIN, IT IS NOT FOR TRADE. I don't trade anything I only have one of, sorry. The only exception is bat magic, b/c I am wearing the other.

The velvet rope I have in there is the gold edition in case you can't tell from pic. And sorry about the Everest cars, they are just in the way. I know they are not rare :)

pirate: I NOW HAVE AN EXTRA PIRATES RIDE 1/5 PIN TO TRADE OR SELL, BUT WHO KNOWS FOR HOW LONG? I also have (I THINK 2/5 if anyone is interested...I know I have an extra of one of the less rare ones to sell/trade...) pirate:

Okay the costume stuff I have is this:

Hats:
Peter Pan
Musketeer
Seagull
Gold Ears
Black Ears
Crown (one)

Herbie Helmet
Space Helmet
Sorcerer Ears
Indian Feathers

Costumes:

Black HM Suit, except hat
Green superhero, except mask
Indian Top
Space Suit, full
Bear Rug Cute shirt
Bear Rug Boot shirt
Pink Princess Dress, full

Poster Stuff:

Safari Lifestyle collection
Haunted Mirror
Wreaths: blue, pink, green (blue worth the most)
Herbie Poster
JC Rhino

If I forgot anything, I'll add it later, I'm going from memory here since I got dc :)

UPDATE: ITEMS NO LONGER FOR SALE/TRADE B/C I AM DOWN TO ONE! THESE ARE ALSO THINGS I NEED NOW IF YOU ARE TRADING THEM! :teeth:

MICKEY PUMPKIN
CHERNABOG RUG
MIRROR
HAUNTED CLOCK
HM SUIT

(these I only have one of...so unless you have an EXCELLENT offer...they are off the table!)

BellHop58 said:
I will give 10,000 for bird hat.

Ok, start the bidding at 10,000 for the bird hat! I'll wait until tomorrow night after close to see if anyone offers more, if not, it's yours!

~M~

I have sent you a PM hope you will except my offer.

tentative offer:

15,000 for Bat Magic?

EDIT: NVM, got the Team Slide-a-thon coming up and I don't have time to go out and buy a Quest Kiosk and get enough credits to be ready to slide.

I would like the crown and cowboy and indian hats. I'm not sure what a good offer would be for each of these. Any idea how many credits you want for them?

Hey Miakoda :)

I offer:

20,000 for gold soldier
2,000 for herbie couch
15,000 for the pirate quest items minus hat (window, couch and stool)

Thanks, :thumbsup2

Mad

hi what would you like for gold snowman and the red soldier? plz pm me back ty

25,000 for the bird hat + the 15,000 for the cowboy hat that I previously offered.

Ok here are my comments. If I dont mention your bid for something, it means I don't think it's enough. Also, the cowboy hat is already gone, I'm sorry.

TeraBACat: I want at least 5,000 for the crown and 10,000 for the indian hat.

Mad4WDW: do you mean 15,000 for each pirate quest item? If so, I will sell the couch for that and the stool for 20,000. That's just the top, the post would be a different bid. Flaming window I won't sell for less than 50,000.

Arfy: Red Soldier, 5,000...gold snowman, I only have one and it is super rare, so at least 100,000.

Peacefully: if no one else bids higher on the bird hat by close of vmk tonight, you have it for 25,000.

Bellhop: I want 10,000 for the tree (I've been offered that much via pm). Your bids for the other things are not enough, I'm sorry.

Anyone who pmed me, I responded today. If I didn't say your name, I saw your offer and it was not enough. Please bid on here rather than sending me pm's...it's easier to keep track of on here, and that way it's not a "silent auction"...others can see what you bid. So from now on, I will only accept bids placed on the thread.

Also, if you can't afford what I'm asking for stuff, tell me what you can afford and maybe I'll go lower, but can't promise! PLEASE be honest, and I will be honest with you :) (and please do this through pm rather than on here..those are the only pm's I will accept related to this thread, other than when/where to meet, etc).

Thanks!

~Mia~

P.S. some of my prices are based on the rarity of the item, but some are based on how many of the item I have. If I ask a lot more for something that is just as rare as something else that I ask less for, it means I have more of the second item, and probably only one of the first. If I only have one, I will ask more. Make sense? I just thought of these prices off the top of my head based on what I will accept for them, b/c of how rare they are to ME. Thanks again for your bids :) I will pm you if we make a deal on here so we can meet!

How about 20,000 for bat magic.

EDIT:If 20,000 isn't enough for bat magic how about the green superhero cosutme?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter