Long list of rare items I am selling - *TEMPORARILY CLOSED*

Heh np Miakoda - although if you won't sell the window for less tha 50,000 it will probably stay with you a long long time. I have two of them myself and that is vastly overpriced. Im not complaining or trying to value someone else's trade , just trying to give you some advice to help you sell them :)

Mad4WDW said:
Heh np Miakoda - although if you won't sell the window for less tha 50,000 it will probably stay with you a long long time. I have two of them myself and that is vastly overpriced. Im not complaining or trying to value someone else's trade , just trying to give you some advice to help you sell them :)

OK, I'll take your word for it..if you think that is too much...I'll say 20,000 for the window. I said 50 b/c I love them so much and only have a few :) Do you want to trade for the other stuff? And maybe the window now :)

~Mia~

P.S. I'm going to probably be gone now for the rest of the night. I have to go out to see my fiance's stupid friends play poker :rolleyes: well, I don't have to but I want to get out of the house! So I'll be on later tonight, if not, then tomorrow! Hope the pictures are helpful...(if you didn't see...I posted pics of my inventory on the first post and changed it).

Would you accept 20,000 credits for the superhero costume and 10,000 for the headdress?

MiakodaWDW said:
Peacefully: if no one else bids higher on the bird hat by close of vmk tonight, you have it for 25,000.

So did I get it? I removed my offer for the sorcerer ears because I got them from another trade, but am still interested in the bird hat.

I'm also interested in the Haunted Mansion outfit. How much would you want for that?

OK I accept Bellhop's offer of 20,000 for superhero and peacefully for birdhat for 25,000. I think that and the offers I have going on pm should get me enough credits for now. You can keep bidding but so far I dont see any other offers I really like.

You two pm me to find out when to switch! (and please remind me in the pm what we are trading and how much for! LOL I have a lot ya know....)

~Mia~

Hi,

Chernabog Rug- 1000 credits
Pumpkin- 1000 credits
Magic Mirror-1000 credits
webwall- 1000 credits
Skeleton chair- 2000 credits
10 ice 2500 credits

I have quest machine and am able to transfer credits.
Thanks

Sorry, but that's not quite enough for those items. I will put what I would take for them in red next to your offers. This is in accordance with what people have already offered or paid for these, or what I think they are worth considering rarity. These prices MAY be negotiable...

Bugdozer said:
Hi,

Chernabog Rug- 1000 credits (5,000)
Pumpkin- 1000 credits (I'm going to have to see if I have any left to trade...I already have a few offers on them I accepted)
Magic Mirror-1000 credits (8,000)
webwall- 1000 credits (2,000...less than other halloween b/c I have more)
Skeleton chair- 2000 credits (5,000)
10 ice 2500 credits (500 each but for 10 I will sell them for 4,000...bulk discount lol)

I have quest machine and am able to transfer credits.
Thanks

Miakoda how many credits would you take for the haunted mansion outfit. Are you still trading it?

Mia, i am interested in the Indian headdress. I saw that you asked for 10,000. I will offer that but am willing to go a bit more if needed. If you accept my offer please PM me as i tend to lose my posts. :teeth: Thanks

aka Avastmaygirl on vmk

If you want trade offers you need to clean out your PM box.

However I would like to offer two pieces of Kali Couch for the Christmas Pin and Holiday Star Pin.

I tried answering your PM but your box is full. Please post once you've cleaned it out and I'll try again.

sorry everyone, that thing fills up fast! LOL it's got room now and I got your pms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter