Long list of rare items I am selling - *TEMPORARILY CLOSED*

Peacefully said:
invisible was winnable by winning each round of pirates ten times. Now, with the new version out, it is no longer available. I myself have had three at once due to multiple accounts, so I wouldn't charge more than... 10-20k for it (though I don't trade for credits since I have plenty on my own), but since it's your item it's up to you what you want to charge for it.

Thanks for the info :) I do know that it WAS a card from the HM quest at the parks, which is sadly over. I guess you could win it either way. I am charging 30,000 b/c

1. you can't get it other than trading anymore
2. I don't have that many pins left, and what I do have, I traded lots for
3. that is what I want to charge, if I don't get a taker...so be it! I'll just keep it :)

BUMP: PLEASE READ IF YOU STILL WANT TO BUY/TRADE FOR ANYTHING!

I am still selling or trading a few things. The first post is not updated...so not everything on there is for trade anymore, although a lot of it IS. You can ask if I have/post offers about what you want, and I'll let you know if I have it and if I accept your offer...but soon, probably later on tonight when I get on vmk, I will update this post and list the things I have left that I am selling. They will be for SALE only (credits) unless I get one of the items I list that I want. I will also add that list soon.....so once you guys see the list I make here, it will pretty much be final, and I will update regularly. I will sell for lower prices than before (I'm learning what things go for now!) and soon will stop selling altogether until I need more credits.

Also, please don't post or pm me with "what do you want for the ____?" I would like people to make offers of credits or items (list any rare items you would be willing to trade, so I can choose...and tell me if you are trading one, two, three...or all of them!) I want to hear offers b/c I am not good at asking for what I want for something. So please instead say something like "I offer 20,000 for fireworks magic" or "I need candy cauldron and will trade either a white snowman, OR bat magic & a fire wall." <----(not neccessarily what I am offering, but just examples of what kind of posts to make :thumbsup2 )

Again, I am willing to negotiate any offer (over PM, once you post your first offer here...I will pm you, so you don't have to keep checking the thread) as long as you are :teeth: Thanks for reading!

:confused3 I don't like to trade credits so can I give you teleportation magic for the HM Suit

catsrthebest said:
:confused3 I don't like to trade credits so can I give you teleportation magic for the HM Suit

Sorry, i no longer have the HM suit. And most people that do have it will probably want more than one magic pin (unless it's inferno or bat!) I know I would not make that trade if I had it still. Sorry. but maybe you can find someone with a lot of suits or no teleport that will make that trade! Good luck.

Nanoer...we will talk on vmk, you know what I have left in my trade room: and I will look at yours! Did I trade you the pirate couch last night? I know I did to someone but I think I have at least one left. Or if you meant the stool, I def still have that. Snowman magic...eh, I only have one left so I dunno....must be good offer...same with gold snowman but that must be even better offer!

hi... i have cowoy boots and lots more look at my trade thread and it says what i have

cuteswimgirl said:
hi... i have cowoy boots and lots more look at my trade thread and it says what i have

What are you looking for on my thread? If you are just showing people your trades, please do that on your own thread, not mine. If you are just telling me what you have, that's fine (and I'm sorry for saying that), but please tell me what you want of mine and what you offer in credits or items (preferably credits).

I would like cowboy boots (which are actually not cowboy, but Native American boots)...what do you want for them (from me)?

Sorry if that sounds rude but this is my bidding thread so I want people to offer on my items, not say what they are trading.

Hey Mia :wave2:

Do you still have the Pirates 1/5 pin for trade? I offer a blue scoreboard and a rhino poster...

Thanks!
Due

goofy4dizney said:
Hey Mia :wave2:

Do you still have the Pirates 1/5 pin for trade? I offer a blue scoreboard and a rhino poster...

Thanks!
Due

Hey, no sorry, I don't have an extra one anymore. I traded it for the surf pin. Sorry!

hi i have cowboy boots do you need if so PM me offer if you dont tell me and i will tell you things i have

I AM TEMPORARILY CLOSING THE THREAD (SEE FIRST POST). WILL BRING IT BACK IF I NEED MORE CREDITS/ITEMS! MODS PLEASE DO NOT OFFICIALLY CLOSE YET ( WILL POST IF I WANT IT CLOSED). THANKS EVERYONE! ALSO IF YOU WANT TO OFFER ON SOMETHING STILL, JUST PM ME AND I'LL TELL YOU IF I HAVE IT/AM TRADING OR SELLING IT!

(sorry for "yelling"...I just wanted everyone to notice :rolleyes: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter