• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Printable scrapbook page Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie I'm so glad to hear that your son Danny is doing much better. I always appreciate you sharing your wonderful designs. Family always comes first!! I'm grateful for your talent and time you give to us. Please tell Danny that we all hope that he is feeling better.

P.S. Thank you for the Haunted Mansion kit....it ROCKS!!

Hi Natalie

Glad to hear your son is much better. Children are such a worry - I never used to worry about many things until I had my DD - now I am terrible!!!

I was just wondering if you had a link to the trip binder pages I think you did a while ago. I recall seeing a financial planning one?? I am trying to build them into my panning page for my scrapbook. Obviously no hurry. Thanks xx

Natalie I wanted to share what I created with your Haunted Mansion kit! Thank You!! :worship::worship::worship:

You make my digi scrapbook world so much easier!!
2009DisneySHRides_L.jpg

Cindy,
That looks awesome...... The pics you got at HM are terrific! I have been working on some stuff for our upcoming trip. I'm hoping to get get back to my scrapbooks soon. Let me know if you're looking for anything else!

This is great stuff!! I have been making some pages in advance. We will be at Bay lake Towers and Going to MVMCP. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Loretta

I have been working on some layouts for Animal Kingdom......

I thought I'd share. There are ploppers of the layouts in case anyone would like use them for a quickpage layout.

AK.jpg

AKRafikisPlanetWatch.jpg

AKParade.jpg

OK even my husband is in awe of your layouts. No pressure Cindy for yours to look like her's!! You inspire me!! Your layouts ROCK!! :worship:
Thank you as always for sharing your amazing talent and time!

I just stumbled across this today, and I'm so glad I did. Your designs are brilliant!

Natalie, your new AK lay outs are AWESOME! Thank you for sharing. :yay:
We will be in AK next week. I wasn't planning on going to Rafiki's Watch but we are now!

I bought princess autograph books last trip for my girls to use this trip but I am sure you know how hard it is to put a Mickey Mouse lay out on a pink page! I LOVE your autograph pages. So, I printed the character meals and put them in the books, covering the pink pages. As I was going thru your 2010 autograph section, I think you are missing Mittens. I didin't see it but maybe my tired eyes missed it. I am not sure if the Bolt gang are still autographing anyway. Also, I thinking you are missing Max, Goofy's son. We have seen him a few times. Even though McQueen and Mater don't sign I can't wait to use the autograph pages as frames! :yay: Your test track driver's license is SO FANTASTIC. I am can't wait to use it on a lay out. Our girls are too young to ride test track but we are going to try and ride the speedway (in MK). I hoping to use your license for the Speedway. I didn't get a chance to make tshirts but Natalie, I did use your DISigns you did for the girls as pockets in the girls activity books. They hold stickers and some personalized mini books. I just want to thank you again for sharing your incredible, inspiring talents with all of us. Our trips and memories are SO much better because of your generosity. :worship:

:santa: I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!! I can't wait to see everyone's lay outs!

Natalie...your work is absolutely AMAZING. I'm in awe of what you DISign!!! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Dolly!

Your new pages are so awesome! Thank you so much for sharing them!

Happy to share.....

OK even my husband is in awe of your layouts. No pressure Cindy for yours to look like her's!! You inspire me!! Your layouts ROCK!! :worship:
Thank you as always for sharing your amazing talent and time!

Thanks Cindy.... It's like pulling teeth to get my husband to look at my layouts. He just doesn't get it!:rotfl: I am in awe of how you manage to get yours done! Your books look awesome and they are actually finished!!!!!!

I just stumbled across this today, and I'm so glad I did. Your designs are brilliant!

Thanks you!
Natalie, your new AK lay outs are AWESOME! Thank you for sharing. :yay:
We will be in AK next week. I wasn't planning on going to Rafiki's Watch but we are now!

I bought princess autograph books last trip for my girls to use this trip but I am sure you know how hard it is to put a Mickey Mouse lay out on a pink page! I LOVE your autograph pages. So, I printed the character meals and put them in the books, covering the pink pages. As I was going thru your 2010 autograph section, I think you are missing Mittens. I didin't see it but maybe my tired eyes missed it. I am not sure if the Bolt gang are still autographing anyway. Also, I thinking you are missing Max, Goofy's son. We have seen him a few times. Even though McQueen and Mater don't sign I can't wait to use the autograph pages as frames! :yay: Your test track driver's license is SO FANTASTIC. I am can't wait to use it on a lay out. Our girls are too young to ride test track but we are going to try and ride the speedway (in MK). I hoping to use your license for the Speedway. I didn't get a chance to make tshirts but Natalie, I did use your DISigns you did for the girls as pockets in the girls activity books. They hold stickers and some personalized mini books. I just want to thank you again for sharing your incredible, inspiring talents with all of us. Our trips and memories are SO much better because of your generosity. :worship:

:santa: I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!! I can't wait to see everyone's lay outs!

I will try to design some Mickey stuff in pink for you!
I will try to add Max and Mittens in the next few days.... it is always a work in progress!

There is an actual Tomorrowland Indy Speedway license....

Have a fantastic trip and a Wonderful Christmas!!!!!

just in case!

WOW! WOW! WOW!! I only wish I hadn't done my Christmas card yet!! Next year I'm set!! SWEET! :yay:

We are going in 18 days over New Years. You wouldn't be working on a New Years Kit would you? I can't want as it's our first time during the holidays and our very first time at New Years!!

I know your going soon too. If you are going to be there on the 9th of Jan PM me. We would love to met you and your family. We changed our plans to stay one day after our Cruise so we could catch the Liberty Tree Character Meal. We LOVE Characters! :cool1:

As always thank you for sharing. You are truly gifted and we are blessed to receive your gift.

Natalie - your Christmas Kit is amazing! I have just finished a 10 week Photoshop Course and now have CS4 at home so can't wait to start having a go myself.

Your work is truly an inspiration! Thank you so much!

Sara xx

Natalie, seeing your kit is as exciting as Christmas morning! I tweaked your MVMCP autograph page for the DVC Merry Mixer. I added the DVC logo on the ornaments Mickey and Minnie are holding. TOO CUTE! The frames are AWESOME. Thank you for the license :yay:.You're a sweetie!! I have no idea how you are going to blend pink and Mickey but if anyone could do it, YOU CAN!

WOW! WOW! WOW!! I only wish I hadn't done my Christmas card yet!! Next year I'm set!! SWEET! :yay:

We are going in 18 days over New Years. You wouldn't be working on a New Years Kit would you? I can't want as it's our first time during the holidays and our very first time at New Years!!

I know your going soon too. If you are going to be there on the 9th of Jan PM me. We would love to met you and your family. We changed our plans to stay one day after our Cruise so we could catch the Liberty Tree Character Meal. We LOVE Characters! :cool1:

As always thank you for sharing. You are truly gifted and we are blessed to receive your gift.

Oops almost forgot I finished by 2009 September book and posted it to the Gallery on Shutterfly.

Here is the link if you want to take a look. Your designs inspire me! Mine
could never look like your MNSSHP book. It rocked:thumbsup2

http://community.shutterfly.com/gal...postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDBg2aM3DNwybgi7h-l2

I can put something together for you for New Years..... We were actually in Disney for Christmas a few years ago and I was putting supplies together to finish that book.

We are actually arriving in Florida on January 10.....so we'll miss you by one day.

Your new Shutterfly book is really terrific! You have a beautiful, fun loving family! I love the fact that I'm the only one who takes gazillions of pictures. My hubby thinks I'm nuts:upsidedow but it's my thing! Have fun planning for the Holidays and I hope your trip is out of this world!!!!!

Natalie - your Christmas Kit is amazing! I have just finished a 10 week Photoshop Course and now have CS4 at home so can't wait to start having a go myself.

Your work is truly an inspiration! Thank you so much!

Sara xx

Thank you and you're welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter