Looking for Printable scrapbook page Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you bumped this thread I thought I'd post some of the layouts that I have been working on............

HersheyCharacters.jpg

LongwoodGardens.jpg

RainforestCafe.jpg

Topiary.jpg

trailride.jpg

Natalie, these are awesome! Thanks for sharing. You are an inspiration Lady!!

Natalie, Love your scrapbooking disigns, and really enjoyed the Hershey ones. They are amazing! You have such a talent...and I'm starting to think you must have more than 24 hours in a day.;) I could never get all of that completed!:confused3

Natalie, I have to say that every time I think you have done the best and cutest design; you surprise me and there is a new one that is even better. I absolutely love everything you have done and have to thank you for sharing!!

Natalie these are amazing. I need to get working and finish mine and you give me inspiration to get back into it. I don't know how you keep creating such wonderful designs! Awesome Awesome T-o-tally! :cheer2: As my 6 year old would say.

I love all of your newest layouts, you are so talented. Are the backgrounds for your newest layouts on your photobucket or 4shared ? I would love to be able to use them in my scrapbook.

Natalie, Love your scrapbooking disigns, and really enjoyed the Hershey ones. They are amazing! You have such a talent...and I'm starting to think you must have more than 24 hours in a day.;) I could never get all of that completed!:confused3

Thank you..... I almost never watch tv :happytv: so I work on my computer anytime I want to relax :surfweb:Like between cycling laundry :laundy:, making dinner and cleaning the house and going to work and all of the other 100,000 thing us moms do :teleport:!

Natalie, I have to say that every time I think you have done the best and cutest design; you surprise me and there is a new one that is even better. I absolutely love everything you have done and have to thank you for sharing!!
Thank you! Creating :artist: keeps from going crazy :crazy2:!!!!!

Natalie, awesome, awesome work!!! You Rock! :cool1:
Thanks!

I love all of your newest layouts, you are so talented. Are the backgrounds for your newest layouts on your photobucket or 4shared ? I would love to be able to use them in my scrapbook.
Thank you. Most of what I create myself I have uploaded to my photobucket or 4shared. If there is something specific you were looking for....pm me.

Natalie,
Great pages!! Where is the topiary garden? I love them.
Thank you. The Topiary Garden is in Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA (near Philly!). It's a beautiful place that's open all year. DD and I try to go at least once a year!

wow! These are so great!
Thanks!

Natalie these are amazing. I need to get working and finish mine and you give me inspiration to get back into it. I don't know how you keep creating such wonderful designs! Awesome Awesome T-o-tally! :cheer2: As my 6 year old would say.

Cindy,
I look at your books and are inspired in the same way! I can't believe how much you have done! I'm still working on layouts using pictures from 2007!

All I can say, is what I normally say when I see your work WOW:thumbsup2
Great pages. Penny:hippie:

Natalie I thought I would share my latest Boo to You page inspired by you with all your designs from your BOO to YOU kit you created and shared!! THANK YOU for sharing all your great designs!! :thumbsup2

P.S. Because of your Liberty Tree autograph pages we decided to stay one day after our Disney cruise and eat dinner at Liberty Tree while it's a character meal! YEAH!!

Hi Natalie (or anyone else that can help)

I am new to Digital Scrapbooking and just started a Photoshop Course at College which I hope will assist me.

I just wondered where the best place was to get Digital Disney Clip Art images? You seem to have thousands Natalie and I can never seem to find that many??!

Also, does anybody know if the UK has a Shutterfly equivelent. We have lots of Companys who produce Photobooks on line but I just wondered if anybody knew of one linked to Shutterfly as they seem excellent books.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter