Looking for Printable scrapbook page Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie...You ROCK! :woohoo:
Thank you again for sharing your wonderful designs and ideas. Working on pages myself...Chef Mickey. Almost done...yeah!

I can't wait to see your finished 2008 MNNSHP book! I know it will be amazing!

Hope you have a great evening and again thank you for sharing your designs!

Subscribing! This is a great thread. I'm not very creative but I'm geting lots of ideas for the old fashion scrabooking. Great pics!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I find Natalie's creativity AMAZING!! Every day I check her photobucket for what's new -- almost holding my breath to see what new things she's created. First it was the journal pages, then the new autograph cards, then she got into scrapbooking, then I saw that Shutterfly album.... and the list goes on.

So Natalie, cheers to you!!! Thank you for brightening my day and delighting me with your designs. Your list of groupies is larger than you think!!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Natalie
Im enjoying so much your character pages
They are all saved for our january trip
Thanks so much for your work

:worship::worship::worship:

I so agree.... Well said

I don't know about the rest of you, but I find Natalie's creativity AMAZING!! Every day I check her photobucket for what's new -- almost holding my breath to see what new things she's created. First it was the journal pages, then the new autograph cards, then she got into scrapbooking, then I saw that Shutterfly album.... and the list goes on.

So Natalie, cheers to you!!! Thank you for brightening my day and delighting me with your designs. Your list of groupies is larger than you think!!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

DITTO!!! More followers then you think! I too check your photobucket daily. It makes my husband laugh when I finish a page and then you post a clipart from the exact thing I was working on. You make us both smile. It's my daily Disney fix to check your designs. :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Anyone with quick pages or free kits or elements to use in pages for Universal/Island and Busch Gardens.
Maybe some with the super heroes or thing1 & 2?

:goodvibes

Thank you everyone...
You guys are sure good for my ego! I love creating and this has been a great outlet for that. I have also "met" so many terrific people. It's just a win/win for me most of the time! I have really been enjoying getting some of my personal creations finished. My DD loves to sit and look through the Photobooks and "cherish the memories" (she actually said that!).

here is another MNSSHP kit...........

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Scrapbooking/Scrapbook Kits/MNSSHP/Kit 1/

Natalie - your designs are great!! I'm just getting started with digital scrapbooking and hope to make my 1st digital DisneyWorld book from our Sept. 09 trip. I'm wondering if we can use your premade layouts? From what I have read, since they are saved as jpg or gif, the layers are merged. How do you edit them to add pictures?

Thanks for any help.
Kim

These layouts, designs and photobooks are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring us.

Natalie I have a couple of quick questions for you if you don't mind:
1. I'm very new to digital scrapping but have worked some with Photoshop. I have Photoshop 6.0 at home and CS2 at work. Would either of these work for Digital Scrapping or does Photshop Elements have some built in capabilities that I'm not aware of?

2. Do you usually create a huge file in Photoshop made up of a couple pics and several layers of embellishments, save it as a jpg and then upload one big picture per page to Shutterfly?

3. About how many pixels wide and high would a photo be that you would upload to Shutterfly? I'm worried about getting that "low resolution" warning if I don't make the pages super large.

Thanks so much for any help!

Hi Natalie,

I was wondering if you have just the image of the Mickey in the journal box below:

journalling%20boxes
[/URL][/IMG]

I wanted to use him and make a paper piecing for a scrapbook swap I am in. Thanks so much if you do have him. I have been searching high and low and have not found it.

Shawn

Hello! I am not sure if this is the best place to ask this but I'm interested in everyone's input - and I apologize if this has been asked before (I did try to do a search first!):surfweb:

We are getting ready for our 3rd trip to Disney and doing the 4 day Wonder first. My 6 year old informed me this morning she wants an autograph book for our trip (we did one on our first trip but not the last so I wasn't really thinking about it). I LOVE the autograph cards and have a cute idea for an autograph chipboard book to put together but I hesitate putting the cards in first in case we don't get one of the characters we want - do most people print out the cards and carry with them and just get what they can signed and then put into a more permanent book later? Or has anyone used an inexpensive 4x6 photo book to keep them in during the trip and just pull out the card you want signed?

Any suggestions on what has worked best is greatly appreciated! We leave in 2 weeks so now adding this to my fun "to-do" list~~~

Thx again!

Hi Cynthia! I have only managed to do one book and it was a small one for my mom...I am hoping that my hubby is going to get me some new software for Christmas so I can start doing all of the fun things that you all are doing! I am a slow learner though...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter