Loved Coral Reef !!!

There were partitions around some parts of the outside of the building when we were there but it didn't affect the restaurant. Disney dining should know for sure. Good luck!!!

Coral Reef is not going to be closed in October. I am friends with one of their Managers and will be meeting her in October while we are doing lunch there.

If you have eaten there, which would be better, lunch or dinner?
Thanks!

We went for dinner but I've looked at the lunch menu and almost everything we had was also available at lunch along with a few lighter options. You can check out both menus at allearsnet.com :)

We_Love_Disney said:
If you have eaten there, which would be better, lunch or dinner?
Thanks!

If you are paying for it, lunch is less expensive and we have always enjoyed it. If you are on the DDP, dinner makes you feel like you got a better value and has a few additional items :)

Thanks for taking the time to post your positive review. We have ADR's in January, and even though I say that I will see for myself in regards to any restaurant, I find that everytime I see a negative review I cringe.

We LOVE the Coral Reef, and am also surprised by the negative reviews. I think it is an excellent choice especially if you are using the Dining Plan :thumbsup2 Since the entrees are a bit higher than most restaurants you really get more bang for the buck. Very nice to hear a positive review of one of my favorite restaurants!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It is so refreshing to hear some good things about Coral Reef. After reading a few negative reviews I was almost considering trying to find something else in Epcot for our dinner that evening. After reading your review I am so excited to say that we are eating here a week from Wednesday!!!

Finally, a positive review from someone other than myself! It was by far our best meal in July. :thumbsup2 Can't wait to go back next year. :love:

Sounds great and glad you all enjoyed it! I just called last week to add a lunch ADR there so it is nice to see some nice reviews!

Allyson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter