lowes upgrade for 35???

connab

Mouseketeer
I just got a mailer from Lowesfirst and we stayed at the RPR last year for 6 nights and we are staying at the HRH in sept for 6 nights and in the mailer it said "enjoy a suite upgrade for only $35.00 per night, if one is available when you arrive"- my question is what would be the upgrade, just a bigger room? Is there any chance it would be on club level? I am trying to decide IF we get the chance is it worth it. It will be me, husband and 5 yr old. Thanks!!

Last year we upgraded to a kids suite for $35/night and it was beautiful.

What is the difference between a standard 2queen room and a kids suite? Thanks

A seperate room. We walked into a good size hallway. To our left was a huge walk in closet and at the bend of the hallway a really big bathroom. At the end of the hallway a big room that consisted of a queen bed, couch, chair and T.V.. A door off this room was the kids room. Here consists of 2 single beds, nightstand, armoire with a t.v., and a table and chairs.

Do you have to have the card or do they usually allow that if you ask and it's available. I have the Loews card but not the mailer. Anyone know?

I did not have the card, but was asked at checkin, if we wanted to upgrade to the king suite for $35. We didn't do it, but if given the option again, I definitely will!

Thanks! Is late October a busy time for Universal or is it just average? I am really hoping to be able to get the upgrade from the deluxe room I have reserved at PBH. I'd prefer the kids suite, but any upgrade would work. Should I just ask if they don't offer?

I received a card in the mail to upgrade to a suite for free. I plan on trying to use it in October when we go. Hopefully I can and won't have any problems. I would love to get the suite for free. I'll post with what happens.

It won't hurt. I don't think it will be overly busy, but keep in mind that it's Halloween Horror Nights as well, so it all depends.

Judging by your clock you look to be going in early October.....please do post and let us know because I am not going until late October and would love to know. Have you stayed before? Just wondering if they sent the card out to everyone with the Loews card, or just select few.

Originally posted by SpideyHulk24
It won't hurt. I don't think it will be overly busy, but keep in mind that it's Halloween Horror Nights as well, so it all depends.

Sounds good. Maybe I'll bring my little girl to the check-in counter and see if I can get her to turn on the charm! LOL! :D

Lol.... I did the same thing with my son. They fell in love with him.

I will definitely post upon my return. So stay tuned. We have stayed before. Our first trip, just this past July we stayed at the RPR. We LOVED it. We are now going back to PBH. Next summer we are planning on staying at HRH. And then... we'll start all over!!!;)

It's great you will love it. Also, I still have not received my loews card, but as long as your number is on your reservation, you will be fine.

Give it some time. If not call customer service and they will resend yours. I have been waiting two months and they said that's normal when I called.:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter