LuvLuvLuv's Memories TR Starts Pg 73 - Honeymoon Day 6.1

Hey Deena :hug: I was thinking of you this weekend with all this horrible weather! Hope you are well my friend. Yours is the second TR from DL that I am following with no lines....(sooooo jealous) Bag of toiletries, all HRH's favs :goodvibes LOVE IT!!! You deserved a fantastic trip!

**Some Photos Up from Day 3!**

OOOOH let me know how that Royal Room is...I really want to see what its about too! I've been up to no good, trying to see if we can swing a trip this year and have been pricing out different options. I saw the Royal Room mentioned and thought it could either be super cool or a bit kiddie..so you let me know! What are the dates of your trip? I need airfare to go down a bit, and we may could swing something this year...oh yeah, assuming I sway the non-disney-nut of a husband!

And Im going to google your weather situation, Ive been hiding under a rock and dont know what your referencing! LOL

Thanks for checkin on me :) I think the Royal Rooms will be nice--especially because they're brand new. We're scheduled to be there May 3-9... it wasn't bad at all with the AP rate. POR was a resort we haven't been to yet, so it seemed appropriate to stay there. I think we'll like it!

Woohoo! I was saving part 2 until the pictures were posted.

•You really did have a great theme park view...jealous!
•I'm SOOO excited for Cars Land.
•The tilt-shift photos are so cute...I love miniatures. :laughing:
•Mmm, those fries do look yummy.
•Love that you were spotted by another DISer!

More, please!

Yay more on the way!! I say you have a Carsland Anniversary :laughing:

Hey Deena :hug: I was thinking of you this weekend with all this horrible weather! Hope you are well my friend. Yours is the second TR from DL that I am following with no lines....(sooooo jealous) Bag of toiletries, all HRH's favs :goodvibes LOVE IT!!! You deserved a fantastic trip!

:hug: Lol, all I needed was an extra shampoo, shower gel and conditioner.... but who am I do deny them from giving me h20 goodies!! Thanks :) I wish I was there now!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay... on Photobucket from the office and lots didn't download I guess. Next post will be a photobomb since I went over the max in my last post!

More! More! More! Please?!

Btw, I think next time I go to California. You and your Dave need to meet us there. Just saying.

•YES, yes, yes, yes, yes! I agree with everything you said about the rides. As much as I LOVE Disney World, Disneyland has some of the better rides and attractions. I love their Space Mountain…so much.
•The Grand Californian is on the top of my hotel list. It's so splendid.
•Also, you stumbled into one of my favorite things--I adore the Animation Academy.
•And I'm pumped to read the World of Color post!
•(Yes--I think I shall do a Cars land anniversary!) :)

Photobomb!

IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2178.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

This is dinner from Ariel's.... it was really dark and these are the best that turned out:

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

I opted out of the veggies and the gave me extra mashed potatoes shaped like Mickey :)

So when we paid at Ariel's and they gave us our WoC vouchers.

Let's preface by saying that I don't wait for anything. I don't stake out for more than 10-15 minutes at the most. It was about an hour before WOC was supposed to start. Do we ride a ride? Do we really go stake a spot an hour before time when we have preferred seating?? I decided yes. It was extremely important to have the most amazing spot for this glorious show. So we were led to the preferred area and were told where we could choose to go. We went all the way up the "wet zone" and got a most prime spot. When I say prime... I mean seriously, seriously prime. So, yeah. It was time to wait.

While we waited, I found it necessary to take a picture every time Mickey's Fun Wheel Changed colors. You may find it excessive... but I was obsessed.

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2341.jpg

Yay the boards are moving a bit faster, so I can reply now!

Your reaction to HM cracked me up. When I first went to DW, I was a little offput, because I was so used to the one in DL. Now? I don't know. I think I like DL's better.

I love that you took pics of the ever-changing Mickey Wheel. I'm hoping there'll be pics of WoC! We had far from prime seating, so let us live vicariously through you! :laughing:

Ugh--- I read this yesterday, but the boards were SO slow and I couldn't comment.

I just want you to know that when I saw the library, I showed it to Chris with the Saddest. Face. Ever. Seriously, that looks amazing!!!

Words also can't express how jealous I am that you got to go on Mr. Toad. Was he as awesome as I remember???

I definitely like the exterior of our Mansion better. Also, I really enjoyed the ferris wheel pictures!

More please. :)

More! More! More! Please?!

Btw, I think next time I go to California. You and your Dave need to meet us there. Just saying.

I think so too :) Ahhhh it was so much fun.

•YES, yes, yes, yes, yes! I agree with everything you said about the rides. As much as I LOVE Disney World, Disneyland has some of the better rides and attractions. I love their Space Mountain…so much.
•The Grand Californian is on the top of my hotel list. It's so splendid.
•Also, you stumbled into one of my favorite things--I adore the Animation Academy.
•And I'm pumped to read the World of Color post!
•(Yes--I think I shall do a Cars land anniversary!) :)

Umm DL's Space Mountain is incredible!! Remember how I had to go solo to WDW's SM while DH was sleeping??? He hates the seating at WDW, but was able to enjoy the ride better at DL because of the side by side seating :) I want to see it with the Halloween overlay!! I got a little addicted to the animation academy, lol. I want to see Carsland now!!

Yay the boards are moving a bit faster, so I can reply now!

Your reaction to HM cracked me up. When I first went to DW, I was a little offput, because I was so used to the one in DL. Now? I don't know. I think I like DL's better.

I love that you took pics of the ever-changing Mickey Wheel. I'm hoping there'll be pics of WoC! We had far from prime seating, so let us live vicariously through you! :laughing:

Ummm the boards were stupid last night. I had the whole WOC ready to go and it poofed away and timed out. I kept looking for the HM and was like.... I don't see it :confused3 Then I saw the sign and got really confused. That place doesn't look haunted, lol. I think I could make a flip book from all my WOC pix, lol. There's a ton!!

I love the fact you took a photo of Mickey's Fun Wheel being different colours. Not excessive at all.

I think they're fun :) I loved every minute of it!

Ugh--- I read this yesterday, but the boards were SO slow and I couldn't comment.

I just want you to know that when I saw the library, I showed it to Chris with the Saddest. Face. Ever. Seriously, that looks amazing!!!

Words also can't express how jealous I am that you got to go on Mr. Toad. Was he as awesome as I remember???

I definitely like the exterior of our Mansion better. Also, I really enjoyed the ferris wheel pictures!

More please. :)

Lol, when I walked into that library, I was in some kind of trance. I couldn't believe I almost walked past this attraction. We went there every day after that, lol. The next part, you go into Ursula's cave and there is a touch screen where you pick a movie, then Ursula steals your voice and you have to "act" the part out that they give you. We did Bambi, the Lion King, Aladdin, and Beauty and the Beast over the span of a few days!! Too fun!!

Mr. Toad of course seemed a lot wilder when I was 10... but it brought back great memories of riding it with my dad :) I used to ask to go on it over and over again! DH had never been on it at WDW and really liked it. We went on it a couple times that week!

I'm totally making Mickey Mashed potatoes :goodvibes

You should!! Fun!!

Wonderful update!

Love the photos of Mickeys Fun Wheel, definately not excessive. xx

Thanks!!! Hopefully I'll get more done today!!

It had been a long day. Up until this point we had given in and went to bed early. Today we woke up, moved hotels, hit the magic morning, hit the Cali Adventure, unpacked our hotel room, and it was late. I decided while we waited for the show to start I would sit on the wooden deck and play Words with Friends, lol. This kept me occupied for a bit. It was chilly. Finally it was time to stand up and the show would start in a minute. I was crampy from sitting and the cold, I was tired, and on a regular day I would have been a total bear to stand through something like this... I was in awe. I was ready to see what was on eye level that I didn't see from our Paradise Pier view. So here it goes.

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2462.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2468.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2479.jpg

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2492.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

..... and it's over. I do want to add that we were in the "Wet Zone" and that we didn't have anything other than a mist from the high water during the Pirates of the Carribean part. It wasn't even "wet". So don't be scared of it!! It's not like Sea World where Shamu beats you with a tank of water. We made it back to the room and were sooooooooooo tired. I was ready to drop.

We were going to Knotts Berry Farm in the morning to ride some real coasters! I laid out what I would need for the next day and it was lights out.

Day 3 complete!

I have never been to DL, so I had no clue that was their nighttime show.

That. Is. So. AWESOME!

I want to go now . . . :cool1:

Thanks for posting the pictures of World of Color. My 3 girls and I went to Disneyland last summer. We were only there for 2 days, and after the first day we had decided that although some of the rides were better at DL, we didn't need to go back. Then we saw World of Color. It was an almost life changing event! So hard to comprehend, or explain! It made us want to go back so bad!
Two of my girls and I are going back to SoCal in a few weeks. I have already booked a WOC dinner at Ariel's. Even if the only thing we do at DL is see WOC, it will be so worth it!

Deena I LOVE your WOC slideshow extravaganza....:worship: Eventually I will talk DH into DL....or sneak away the kids and I :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter