M&M Tube Label....pressed pennies

I found the M&M tubes up by the check-out with all the candy at Wal-Mart. I also saw them at CVS and Toys R Us.

OK I JUST LOOKED AT THE LIST OF THE PRESSED PENNIES. OMG THERE ARE A LOT. HOW MAY SETS OF COINS DO I NEED TO GET THEM???:lmao: :rotfl:
I HAVE 3 TUBES OF QUARTERS AND 3 OF PENNIES. I GUESS MY GIRLS AND GRAND DAUGHTER ARE GOING TO HAVE EAT MORE MINI M&M'S. :rotfl2:

Natalie, I'm wondering if I could ask you a huge favor? I printed out three of your pressed penny labels to put on my M&M tubes and then realized that I have the smaller tubes. We live in a fairly small town and I cannot seem to find the larger ones? :confused3

I'm wondering if would be possible for you create smaller versions of the wrappers? I would be so grateful. :worship: The small tubes look like they measure 3 1/2 around and 3 1/2 top to bottom.

I was particularly interested in the one with Belle with the rose border, the jedi Mickey with the star background, and the 50's style Mickey with the light blue patterned background.

If you cannot, I totally understand, just thought I'd ask.

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Natalie, I'm wondering if I could ask you a huge favor? I printed out three of your pressed penny labels to put on my M&M tubes and then realized that I have the smaller tubes. We live in a fairly small town and I cannot seem to find the larger ones? :confused3

I'm wondering if would be possible for you create smaller versions of the wrappers? I would be so grateful. :worship: The small tubes look like they measure 3 1/2 around and 3 1/2 top to bottom.

I was particularly interested in the one with Belle with the rose border, the jedi Mickey with the star background, and the 50's style Mickey with the light blue patterned background.

If you cannot, I totally understand, just thought I'd ask.

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

I had the same problem. I copied and pasted them into a Word document, double clicked and changed the size that way. Maybe this will help??

I had the same problem. I copied and pasted them into a Word document, double clicked and changed the size that way. Maybe this will help??

Did your image look squished? I tried to do it with the Jedi Mickey label and it seemed to squish the image and letters. Didn't look right...Maybe I'll have to try it again...

Did you image look squished? I tried to do it with the Jedi Mickey label and it seemed to squish the image and letters. Didn't look right...Maybe I'll have to try it again...

I made the height 3.5 and the width 3.45. They looked a little squished but not too bad.

Sorry I missed these posts............

Here are 3 three you asked for resized. My 4shared site is acting funky but once it's ups again I'll add a "small tube" folder and put the resized versions there.

Belle-1.jpg

JediMickey-4.jpg

Mickey-9.jpg

Sorry I missed these posts............

Here are 3 three you asked for resized. My 4shared site is acting funky but once it's ups again I'll add a "small tube" folder and put the resized versions there.

Fantastic! Thank you so much Natalie! My kids are going to flip over these! :flower3: :cloud9:

These are wonderful! We always have to search for the money - never thought of the tube idea - so would never have thought to ask for this! Thanks to the OP and the label DISigner!

Could a Walle one be created? Thanks!

Those awesome Natalie! Would it be possible to get one with Aurora and one with the Jonas Brothers on it? Thanks! :)

These are wonderful! We always have to search for the money - never thought of the tube idea - so would never have thought to ask for this! Thanks to the OP and the label DISigner!

Could a Walle one be created? Thanks!

Wall-E-1.jpg

Got any Lego designs? The train, tram, Mickey....or anything else you can combine Lego and Mickey?

Thanks!!!
With 5 kids, I went through all the post and found one for everyone except my oldest....picky picky LOL

These are amazing! I'm so excited!!

I checked out your link...could you please add a Jessie one, Woody one, Hannah montana one, and a 'classic' Mickey (red/black, etc.) to the smaller tube folder? I have the smaller tubes, and 4 kids :-) Or put them here on the board?

Honestly, I have no idea how hard this is, so if I'm asking too much, please tell me.

Thanks!!:thumbsup2

scratch that!! I just checked, and I think I have the larger tubes:upsidedow

Anyway, if you could still make a Jessie one and a Woody one, I'd be so gratful!! I found the other ones from your link in your siggy!!

thank you! thank you! thank you! :worship:

I was wondering if you could make a chip and dale pressed penny label for me. Feel free to take your time as our trip is not until November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter