M&M Tube Label....pressed pennies

scratch that!! I just checked, and I think I have the larger tubes:upsidedow

Anyway, if you could still make a Jessie one and a Woody one, I'd be so gratful!! I found the other ones from your link in your siggy!!

thank you! thank you! thank you! :worship:

Jessie is on post #77 :)

sorry to sound dumb but what are pressed pennies and what do you use them for???

There are machines all around WDW where you put in 2 quarters and a penny, choose a design, and the machine presses that design into the penny. Flattens the penny into an oval. There's no use for them, it's just another souvenir, and my kids love to collect them. You can buy books to keep them in at most gift shops.

Is this what you had in mind?

Stitch-1.jpg
Could I get this design to say Glen Allen's Pressed Penny Money

These are so cute - I don't know which one's to pick. The one with castle in the clouds is awesome. I am traveling w/ two boys (7 & 4) on our Christmas trip. I'm always looking for something new to add to the boys 'goodie' bags. I already have a mickey bank w/ a ton of change so I'm off to a good start.

I'm heading to the world next week on a solo trip, so I can pick up a folder to hold the pennies after they're pressed to include with the tubes.

Anyone who has used these - about how many penny/quarter combinations does the tube hold. I'd like to have it match the number of slots in the folder.

Dumb question but how do you guys apply these Glue or use sticker paper?

I printed them on regular paper, and used a glue stick to adhere them to the tube. I cut a laminating sheet to fit over, to protect it a little more. It worked really well!

Anyone who has used these - about how many penny/quarter combinations does the tube hold. I'd like to have it match the number of slots in the folder.

I got 20 penny/quarter combinations in my tubes. (so... 40 quarters. That shocked me...that's $10 in quarters per tube!! and I made 1 for each of our 4 kids. $40 for "smooshed copper" :rotfl2: ) Oh well, they love the penny machines!! Great memory for the trip!

We're going on the 10th of October...do you think you could come up with a Donald Duck for my daughter??? Thanks!!!

these are so wonderful! i wanted to make my own & somehow the trip is 2 weeks away & i'm so far behind! your stroller tags rock too!!!!

Natalie - your designs are amazing!

I just d/l the Holidays Around the World Passport -- it is so great! That will be a great addition to my kids other Passports -- we've never been at Christmas before!

You are very talented - thanks for sharing!

Hi Natalie,

I was hoping you could please create the Tinkerbell for a small tube. One with the name Sarah and the other with the name Emma. Also, do you have any with Disney Cruiseline logo or Captain Mickey? I would love them for our cruise too. I would use them for laundry quarters...I know...obesessed!

Can I please get a label with Sleeping Beauty for the larger size tubes?

Thank you :flower3:

Dumb question but how do you guys apply these Glue or use sticker paper?

Just thought I'd add another idea to this. :) I'll be making some for our upcoming trip and plan to just put clear packing tape over it. I'll use regular paper and either glue or double stick tape (whichever I can find around here! :rotfl: ). It should work okay as long as the tape is the same width as the tube/bottle. I'll also be DISigning some lables for small bottles of bubbles and plan to do the same thing. Hope this helps. :)

What a great idea!!! They all look wonderful.....how on earth will I choose which ones? Maybe we'll just eat more M&Ms;)

Okay, has any one found the tubes recently? I can't seem to find them anywhere. I've looked both in the special candy aisles and near the checkout. :confused3

I'm looking for the tubes myself. So far, no luck. I had two tubes left from the kids Christmas candy. I'm hoping they will have some out soon with the Easter candy.

I found the large tubes at CVS pharmacies where the candy is at the register area. I have found the small ones at Walmart in the check out area as well. I also found the small ones at our local grocery store. They all seem to be near the registers. the large ones were harder to find. Hope that helps. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter