Magic Band Customizing

We are staying at BCV in September, and I was able to choose colors about 2.5 weeks out. We received them the next day. What a great surprise. I, too, received the notification to select FPs, but hadn't yet linked tickets. Once I did that, I was actually able to select 3 FPs per park day.

As a frequent park-goer, I was thinking that the advance planning would be too much, even for me who is an advance planner. However, everything has gone smoothly and it was all very easy to use.

Thank you - it worked for me today, too! Like h518may, I had my heart set on purple, too, as it would go with most of my Disney tops (yes, I have tops put away just for our Disney trips :blush:). Oh, well - green it is.

Our trip is approximately 69 days away...but I was pleasantly surprised when I logged into MDE today and saw the option to customize our Magic Bands.

Based on what I had been hearing, I thought we would not see any information regarding our Magic Bands until 30 days prior to our trip. :thumbsup2

I did the modify reservation trick and magically i have a choice of band colors. Now I have to choose between green and blue!
Judy

I made ours last night! So exciting names and colors!!!! DH is laughing at me :rotfl: Pink for me, blue for him, yellow for DD and green for DS. DS now wants a green mug:rolleyes:

We receive the invitation this morning when I logged in to MDE and all colors were available for us! So glad we got to test MB.

We're not fans of the new FP+ system so I'm glad we'll get to actually try it, just to see how bad or how great it is!

I logged into my ME app and saw we could customize our bands! :banana: Is there any way to order the MagicBandits before actually going to Disney? I looked on the Disney Store website and didn't find anything. Can you only get them in the parks?

I believe, as of now, they are only available in the Parks.

My guess is they will be on the Disneystore.com once the test are all over.

Just have to wait for the oldest to wake up (Saturday is sleep in day, lol), then we'll be finalizing ours. We're picking our favorite colors, but I'm still excited to try sewing little slipcovers for them. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter