Magic band upgrade FRUSTRATING

I didn't realize trying to get a magic band was so hard. They have added 3 since a few mins ago. It went from 17 to 20.

Agreed, it can be extremely frustrating. On a reservation I have this Wednesday, I was able to get the Galaxy's Edge Magic band for myself...then 2 minutes later when I went to get the same one for my son....it said sold out. Weird.
Not to mention, most reservations are far enough in advance, that they should be able to replenish the "sold out" band by the time you arrive. Very Frustrating which I am sure they will fix....

I have been trying to buy these since the first day offered, multiple times per day. Either they are sold out or when I get to check out, it says that there is an error. I just can't get even one!

Looks like maybe they fixed the food and wine band now. It is showing the figment band (which is what people have been receiving despite ordering the one with minnie and mickey on it)

Looks like maybe they fixed the food and wine band now. It is showing the figment band (which is what people have been receiving despite ordering the one with minnie and mickey on it)

Yeah, they fixed it awhile ago. They also changed the price to $20 instead of $29.99. I am guessing no one got the Dooney & Bourke band.

I'm one of the giver-uppers! I ordered some skins. I hesitated to post this pic because it's really close up and you can see my poor job of applying it. But to just look at it person, you really cannot see the seams like you can here unless you have fabulous vision. The company actually sent me four of these same skins for when I "goof" up so I may retry it although it looks absolutely fine in person. I ordered a monorail one too, to go on my own band (which has not arrived).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3WPzu-7_ofmckhMdTBMUzdYMEtQSkhxTWFDQmZVa05YMW13

Did you see the new band option? A blue band with castles and fireworks on it?

I just ordered some "skins" from MagicYourBand as I got fed up. I can't wait to see them.

I got a "I'm Only Here for the Dole Whip" for my son's friend (who is only going for the Dole Whip), I got a monorail one for me because the monorail is iconic to me (blew my mind in 1976!!), I got "First Visit" ones for the 4 and 3 year olds, and I got my aunt a "Happy Birthday" one since her 78th birthday will be our arrival day.
I actually got some premium ones that we liked for our upcoming trip, but my gf and I each had a plain MB from a previous trip that are still active, so we ordered skins also. Haven't arrived yet, but they have some cool designs. I even made my own design using a really neat WDW desktop wallpaper image I found online. Both skins together cost $11 (incl tax) and free shipping! Hope they work as well as they look.

I actually got some premium ones that we liked for our upcoming trip, but my gf and I each had a plain MB from a previous trip that are still active, so we ordered skins also. Haven't arrived yet, but they have some cool designs. I even made my own design using a really neat WDW desktop wallpaper image I found online. Both skins together cost $11 (incl tax) and free shipping! Hope they work as well as they look.

Of course they aren't as "perfect" as a regular band, but the material used sticks well and can also be shifted around if you mess it up. I didn't find I could slap it on as easy as their video showed (they've had lots of practice) and I'm kind of "challenged" anyway doing that kind of stuff!! I may ask my husband to do the next one. He's just better and has more patience with that sort of thing.

Of course they aren't as "perfect" as a regular band, but the material used sticks well and can also be shifted around if you mess it up. I didn't find I could slap it on as easy as their video showed (they've had lots of practice) and I'm kind of "challenged" anyway doing that kind of stuff!! I may ask my husband to do the next one. He's just better and has more patience with that sort of thing.
Yeah the video makes it look so easy haha. It's good of them to send more than one of each though so that if you mess up, you have a backup. I figure it won't be perfect, but for $6, it'll do nice to spruce up my old plain blue band.

I got one of the 3 we wanted. I gave up on the other 2 and we will buy them closer to the trip. I really wanted the teal preorder exclusive one with the castles so when I snagged it , I ordered.

Can u post a pic of the new castle band?
https://cdn-ssl.s7.dsitpr.go.com/is/image/DisneyParks/400913713415.1?$bab_large$

FYI - just ordered the new teal castle band without any issues. The others in my group wanted plain so it wasn't a complicated order but just in case anyone is looking specifically for that one.... it's currently available

Still being advertised at 2:54PM!!

And those Captain Marvel ones...do they *ever* go away. I'm so sick of looking at those two characters.
They are always there, but never available!!!! Been trying to get it for my DD for the past fortnight, and always out of stock, even seconds after it just showed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter