***"MAKE MY DAY" exchange FINISHED ****

ELLE-TN

DIS Veteran
All names have now been exchanged so let the shopping begin :thumbsup2

Remember the goal is to "MAKE someone's Day" Please post here when you have sent & received. Everyone will of course want to know who got what that brightened their day.

Mail day is March 7th.

OK...I did the shopping on line, and the package will be going out soon, shipped from the company! The suggestions were great, and my fingers are crossed that I picked a good one!!:woohoo:

Bobbi:goodvibes

Looks like things are going well.... still need 5 people to verify they are in receipt of their sender's info.

I am later than I wish to be on this. Sorry. Got hit with a stomach virus over the weekend and am still a bit queasy, but I will get out tonight. I was going to order something on-line, but the shipping would take too long to get there. They wanted me to wait 4-6 weeks. Uhm, I don't think so.

Will post when the items are in the mail system.

I plan to mail my package tomorrow. :wizard: I thought of something extra I bought a few months ago (new in pkg) that I bought at a bargain price waiting for a special trade. And I think this is it! :cheer2: I have not even unwrapped it to make sure it is okay. But it should be! (One of those things I am afraid if I unwrap totally I can't get back in the box without a good shove! :laughing: )

I did some of my shopping today too. Still need to pick up a couple of items.

I'm off work tomorrow, so I plan on doing my shopping and hopefully have my package in the mail on Wednesday

I just need to seal my package. It will be out the door on Wednesday. Tuesdays I work in the neuropsych clinic, and I do testing from 9AM to 5-6PM. Sadly, there is only time to grab a bite to eat in between testing and scoring.

I must admit that I am quite excited about my package. One of the items is similar to an item I got in a different exchange and I feel everyone should own one. It just makes me gosh darn happy and I can't imagine someone else not experiencing that same joy.

My box is at the post office. They are out of power right now, but they have my money so it will go in the system as soon as they can do it.

Looks like everything is moving along great...:banana: EVERYONE has now checked in!

Mine has been ordered:thumbsup2 , but I'm not sure if the gift tag is included. It isn't listed on the e-mail confirmation that I received.

WOW everybody is really on top of it and getting things done early...we should start hearing about people getting goodies that make their day just any time now. Can't wait to see what everyone gets. :goodvibes

Just dropped my package off at the Post Office, sent it priority w/DC, so it should arrive in a couple of days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter