***"MAKE MY DAY" exchange FINISHED ****

Mine is going out today, it is outside waiting on the post man, and I think I did pretty darn well this go around :hug:

It should arrive tomorrow it is not going to far :thumbsup2

Thanks Ellen for hosting the exchange I think you have done a great job:grouphug:

Mine got mailed today, Priority DC. They should get Thursday I would think.

And it is Thursday!

Oh My Goodness!
I had no idea they even made pins like that. The presentation was outstanding. My youngest and I oooh & aaahd over it. Then we saw the pin. And then we saw the pin had its own stand. The pin is in the corner of my craft room so I can see from the computer room too. It is amazing.

It is a limited edition, Happiest Celebration on Earth Golden Spinner pin. It is huge. It has its own wooden stand. I :love: it! It's pretty heavy too.

There was also the cutest Mickey snowman topper, Incredibles Grand Gathering Button and Fab Five Celebration Button. These are pretty big too. And a luggage tag that has moving fireworks.

This really did "Make My Day" and added a lot of magic to it. Thank you so much!

:woohoo:
Thought you might like that! And yes, the original price was $85! :yay:
So I took a chance you did not have one already! ;) I know I didn't until they were on sale. :laughing:
Pin 46812: WDW - Cinderella Castle Spinner with Stand (Jumbo)

It is a limited edition, Happiest Celebration on Earth Golden Spinner pin. It is huge. It has its own wooden stand. I it! It's pretty heavy too.

OOOOOH - AAAAHHHH!
that would have made my day too!!:love:

My package was delivered this afternoon, I just checked my delivery confirmation. :yay:

Yes I got your package and man I am so excited. What a cool package you put together...believe me it made my day and my daughters. We are going to the beach for Spring break and will definitely put all of it to use.

beach towel
beach tumblers
tote bag (DD12 has already claimed this which is okay because I did this one for her)
frisbee
water balls
sun visor
mesh bag
hang wipes
sunscreen
platter shaped like a surf board

I also dropped both of my exchanges off at the post office today. Almost didn't think I would get to because they called from school today and said they thought DS14 had broken his arm and I spent most of the afternoon at the doctors.

I will be out of town until Sunday night....

Yes I got your package and man I am so excited. What a cool package you put together...believe me it made my day and my daughters. We are going to the beach for Spring break and will definitely put all of it to use.

beach towel
beach tumblers
tote bag (DD12 has already claimed this which is okay because I did this one for her)
frisbee
water balls
sun visor
mesh bag
hang wipes
sunscreen
platter shaped like a surf board

I'm glad you liked everything, I had such fun putting this beach theme package together, and sounds like just in time for your beach vacation. Have fun and enjoy your trip. :beach:

My box is at the post office. They are out of power right now, but they have my money so it will go in the system as soon as they can do it.

Thank you Ann for making my day. I had recieved a bunch of flower :flower3: bulbs.
3 Arabian night dahlia bulbs
3 Orion dahlia bulbs
35 Bicolor acidanthera bulbs :cool1:

I needed a pick me up after a long day, and a headache. Thank you Ann. :cheer2:

Hey all! I wanted to let everyone know that I mailed my package today.

I also received my package from mommytotwo! It was utterly fabulous! I got macademian nut pancake mix, chocolate covered macademian nuts (these went really, really fast), fancy soaps, Mickey pencils, cute post-it notes, a cute Webkinz bunny, and a lovely note.

This package came at the perfect time. As many of you might have noticed from some of my previous posts on other exchange threads, this has been a very stressful semester for me. I am in graduate school working towards my PhD in clinical psychology and my mentor has not been the greatest. To give an example, the day I successfully defended my Masters, she told me she had serious concerns about my ability to write and wanted to know if English was my first language. I went home and cried instead of celebrating this big step in my program. Positive comments or even neutral comments don't come easy to her. Anyway, this past Monday, I officially left her lab and all the stress related to her and am in the process of finding a new, more enpowering mentor. Getting a happy package and a note reminding me that I am fabulous was just what I needed to continue on this happy and healthy path I have recently found myself on. Thanks again mommytotwo!

Hey all! I wanted to let everyone know that I mailed my package today.

I also received my package from mommytotwo! It was utterly fabulous! I got macademian nut pancake mix, chocolate covered macademian nuts (these went really, really fast), fancy soaps, Mickey pencils, cute post-it notes, a cute Webkinz bunny, and a lovely note.

This package came at the perfect time. As many of you might have noticed from some of my previous posts on other exchange threads, this has been a very stressful semester for me. I am in graduate school working towards my PhD in clinical psychology and my mentor has not been the greatest. To give an example, the day I successfully defended my Masters, she told me she had serious concerns about my ability to write and wanted to know if English was my first language. I went home and cried instead of celebrating this big step in my program. Positive comments or even neutral comments don't come easy to her. Anyway, this past Monday, I officially left her lab and all the stress related to her and am in the process of finding a new, more enpowering mentor. Getting a happy package and a note reminding me that I am fabulous was just what I needed to continue on this happy and healthy path I have recently found myself on. Thanks again mommytotwo!

:grouphug: You're welcome. Hope you find someone that looks at the postive sides of things, and gives you the feedback that you want to, and need to hear. Not the type of things that your past mention said.
When you sad that you missed the webkinz exchange, I had a little giggle since one was coming to you in this exchange. And I had a feeling that the chocolates would be a pick me up since the last time I send you a small bag with the other exchange, it helped you with your test/paper :).
Hope you have a better weekend, and be proud of all of your accomplishments that you have made in your life. :flower3:

Snowwhitesmom made my day today with a disney package. Thanks so much. I'll report on the contents tomorrow, the package is upstairs right now and I'm downstairs. Just wanted to let Snowwhitesmom know that I received her package.

Snowwhitesmom made my day today with a disney package. Thanks so much. I'll report on the contents tomorrow, the package is upstairs right now and I'm downstairs. Just wanted to let Snowwhitesmom know that I received her package.

OK here's what I got:

Pirates of the Caribbean flipflops
Princess Pencil Pouch
Princess Fun Market set
Princess stickers
Mickey/Minnie pin (eating pie sitting on a construction site)
Princess LCD Watch
Nightmare before Christmas wallet
Snow White ear rings
(2) Pirates of Caribbean button pins

Thanks Snowwhitesmom!!

I want to report that a package that came for me! I will open it when I get home from work!!! Can't wait. We had no mail delivery on Saturday due to snow.

Bobbi:goodvibes

My day was made by Lori and I want to say a big THANK YOU for

A beatiful wreath, pink of course, my favorite color
Mini eggs, candy for my sweet tooth
Sudoku game book:banana:
Coffee pack, will enjoy it tomorrow morning
True orange, true lime with suggestions and recipe - will definitely try the chicken
Hand cream - definitely needed and appreciated
Pink purse
Tranquil CD, relaxing melodies to enjoy when I use the
Bath Fizz
Lip Balm
Skin cream!

Thanks Lori, I appreciate it all!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

It is "tomorrow" and it is a great cup of coffee, thanks again, Lori!

Bobbi:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter