Manheim Steamroller

In the past I believe it started at 8PM...not sure what time it will start this year.

Does anyone know what time the concert starts?
When are you going? I will be there Dec 4 and can let you know. Looks like US closes at 8 on Saturdays and 7 on Sundays of the concert, so that may be concert time. I would not expect it to start any earlier than 7.

And they were just playing a rehersal and sound check a few minutes ago when we walked by…. yaaaay!

Hey! Fellow Mannheim Steamrollers Fans!

Just bumping this thread to ask how long they performed last year, and whether or not there was seating (vs standing room only).

My parents JUST found out the band will be there the same day as them -- this Sunday 12/4/22! They're excited and we're trying to find out a little more info...

Hey! Fellow Mannheim Steamrollers Fans!

Just bumping this thread to ask how long they performed last year, and whether or not there was seating (vs standing room only).

My parents JUST found out the band will be there the same day as them -- this Sunday 12/4/22! They're excited and we're trying to find out a little more info...
I didn't remember how long it lasted, but there are YouTube videos from last year that are over an hour long. Looks like about 15 minutes of a preshow with singers, then 40 mins of Mannheim Steamroller, then more of the band and singers performing together the grinch songs.

Are they physically able to sit on the ground? We sat on the astroturf area in front of the stage, I don't recall any seating there, it's a big open space; there may be a few benches outside the stage area where they could sit and hear it but I bet they go fast.

I didn't remember how long it lasted, but there are YouTube videos from last year that are over an hour long. Looks like about 15 minutes of a preshow with singers, then 40 mins of Mannheim Steamroller, then more of the band and singers performing together the grinch songs.

Are they physically able to sit on the ground? We sat on the astroturf area in front of the stage, I don't recall any seating there, it's a big open space; there may be a few benches outside the stage area where they could sit and hear it but I bet they go fast.
Yeah I think they'll be grateful to sit on the ground! I sent them with a water resistant foldable 'blanket' so maybe they'll use that. I skimmed through the youtube concert -- so great!
Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter