Manic Don't You Just Love Mondays? Riddle

Bbgrizzle said:
I'm home for lunch, and I'm in! :teeth:

Do not be alarmed that I am posting as Bb today. I missed my tags and my teapot siggy. I'm still Toot Sweet though!
I missed your teapot too! :goodvibes

Angel why do you have a camel in your signature? :confused3

Afternoon all. Late getting in today. PM Sent and I'm in. BTW, I didn't give Donna the riddle -- just the idea. She took it from there. As she usually does.

GeorgiaAristocat said:
Okay, geekiness coming out in full force, but my weak little brain is recalling that Mnementh is a DRAGON. If'n you really want to give a nickname. (Anne McCaffrey - Pern series)

First M*A*S*H* and now Pern???

Are you sure you aren't my wife at home on the PC without my knowledge? :confused3

Congratulations on the

WOOOOOOOOOO-

HOOOOOOOOOOTY!

Angel!

:yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay:

L107ANGEL said:
I was cameled :confused3

That's just wrong :sad2: I'm thinking you should only be cameled on Hump day Bwahahahahahahahaha :teeth:

Cantw8 said:
That's just wrong :sad2: I'm thinking you should only be cameled on Hump day Bwahahahahahahahaha :teeth:
Its in honor of Briarmom being stuck in Egypt ;)

lewdyan1 said:
Angel why do you have a camel in your signature? :confused3
Just a little tip from someone in the know...I always step back and ask myself who it is I'm going to ask a question. More often than not I've found that with some people, it's really not that important that I know the answer.

Spikey: :love2: YAY YOU!
anipilot.gif

A&Kmom:
anipilot.gif

Bonnie/Syb/Toots: :crazy:
anipilot.gif

I forget who else...but I'll be back.

L107ANGEL said:
Bonbons in the house :cheer2:

Why, thanks you, Angel! I feel likewise about you! :)

P.S. You were CAMELED? Good one, BTW! :thumbsup2

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Donna and ALL the riddle goddesses for taking the time to bring us the daily riddle. It must be so TIME CONSUMING! Yet they do it anyway for our riddling pleasure.

Let's give them all the snaps that they deserve!! :cheer2:

clappinggh9.gif

I love Donna!!! :dance3:

Hey Grizzle! You took my idea! J/K!

I will second that emotion!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: <my tech skills

Omg....Im just sick...not dying!!!!!!! :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Right? you dont know something I dont know, do you? ;) :teeth:

but thanks...I do it for the fun even if sometimes y'all are a bunch of PITAS! :teeth:

Angel....what do you mean you got CAMELED?????? LOL....did you put the sparkly sig in too? :confused3

Bbgrizzle said:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Donna and ALL the riddle goddesses for taking the time to bring us the daily riddle. It must be so TIME CONSUMING! Yet they do it anyway for our riddling pleasure.
Let's give them all the snaps that they deserve!! :cheer2:
clappinggh9.gif

I love Donna!!! :dance3:
Ok, just getting back but would like to add my appreciation to the riddle goddesses as well. Just sorry I didn't find you guys sooner. Can I get in on that group hug?

lexmelinda said:
Ok, just getting back but would like to add my appreciation to the riddle goddesses as well. Just sorry I didn't find you guys sooner. Can I get in on that group hug?

Hey Larsy, dyan, Elaine, Cam, Lorraine....they like us! they really like us! :teeth: :rotfl2:

ok, knock it off now you guys....I cant deal with all this love. Someone pick on Lou quick! ;)

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter