Manic Don't You Just Love Mondays? Riddle

kum-ba-ya1.jpg

Great....now you people are mockin' me!! :rolleyes: :teeth:

AlabamaAlan.....Good one, BTW! :thumbsup2

Bbgrizzle said:
Great....now you people are mockin' me!! :rolleyes: :teeth:

AlabamaAlan.....Good one, BTW! :thumbsup2
Mock? Never!! Tease without mercy? Every stinkin chance available :thumbsup2 ;)

monymony3471 said:
How does one get cameled? Hopefully not spit on, or is it hum...AH HA!
Heres the Camlel story!! Briarmom is a very dear friend and her DH is stationed in Egypt. She and her two kiddos are there with him and lets just say, it isn't great :sad2: She "cameled" me and thats why its there.
I would take Chachi away to make her Christmas better, and we all know that says alot!

I killed the riddle before I put Paris to sleep!! My work here is done :rolleyes:

Uh huh. I dont think so.

and hey....when did Mary Jo give you that little bouncing Christmas guy?
She didnt even say hi or play the riddle today! What is up with that? ;)

firstmickey said:
and hey....when did Mary Jo give you that little bouncing Christmas guy?
She didnt even say hi or play the riddle today! What is up with that? ;)
Is it really time for the Christmas siggies? There is a house in my neighborhood that has up not only its Christmas lights but a big "Merry Christmas" banner across the front yard. I think I still have a rotting jack-o-lantern on my front porch.

HMHunters said:
Is it really time for the Christmas siggies? There is a house in my neighborhood that has up not only its Christmas lights but a big "Merry Christmas" banner across the front yard. I think I still have a rotting jack-o-lantern on my front porch.

Not till after Thanksgiving! I just wanted to know why I didnt receive any Mary Jo love today! :teeth: :rotfl2:

The only reason my decorations aren't up is due to the fact that place, ya know "downstairs" where I host the eve, needs to be painted :sad2:

You gots lots of love today! A whole room full of people applauding you! Isn't that enough? ;)

Bbgrizzle said:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Donna and ALL the riddle goddesses for taking the time to bring us the daily riddle. It must be so TIME CONSUMING! Yet they do it anyway for our riddling pleasure.

Let's give them all the snaps that they deserve!! :cheer2:

clappinggh9.gif

I love Donna!!! :dance3:
Where's that poll again? Toot Sweet didn't seem to be as much of a brown nose.

firstmickey said:
What are you? New here? :teeth: :lmao: :lmao:
Sorry I forgot:
It's all about Donna :love:
It's all about Donna :love:

Okay I've done my penance. Nighty night!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Where's that poll again? Toot Sweet didn't seem to be as much of a brown nose.

she's right....this never gets old! ;)

CHOKE.jpg

Good Job, Hummer! :thumbsup2 :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter