Mannheim Steamroller

Jaemetrix

Earning My Ears
What are the dates that Mannheim Steamroller will be performing in Universal? I saw in 2018 they started in November and was wondering if they had similar dates this year.

Sorry I saw in an article they had signed up to perform during the holiday season like they have done for many years at the Music Plaza Stage. I did check their tour dates but it doesn't seem to include their Christmas performance dates for Universal as well. The article was from earlier this year so I was looking to see if they released the dates now that time has gotten closer. Maybe my question is too early since they are still in Halloween.

We won't know for sure until Universal says (they are typically slow to release this type of information!) The concerts have been Saturday and Sunday nights in the past I believe. We saw them the Saturday after Thanksgiving last year.

Edit - just saw someone posted this on another thread -

Concert Dates are Saturday and Sundays
Nov. 16, 17, 23, 24 and 30
Dec. 1, 7, 8, 14 and 15

We won't know for sure until Universal says (they are typically slow to release this type of information!) The concerts have been Saturday and Sunday nights in the past I believe. We saw them the Saturday after Thanksgiving last year.

Edit - just saw someone posted this on another thread -

Concert Dates are Saturday and Sundays
Nov. 16, 17, 23, 24 and 30
Dec. 1, 7, 8, 14 and 15
Thank you so much!! I didn't see the other thread!!

I know Manheim has a couple of touring groups, but do they have more than that?? The dates posted above don't jibe with their posted tour schedule, as they have concerts scheduled in other states on all of those dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter