MAPS: by Robo. WDW places & how to get there.

babyruth

for the first time in forever
planning my Feb trip, and we are not planning to stay late in MK for the fireworks so I knew right where to head to find out where else to see them :) love these maps!

is the view from the Contempo 4th floor still an option, assuming that we eat in the resort prior to showtime and head there after?

• Robo

1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!
    planning my Feb trip, and we are not planning to stay late in MK for the fireworks so I knew right where to head to find out where else to see them :) love these maps!

1. is the view from the Contempo 4th floor still an option,
    2. assuming that we eat in the resort prior to showtime and head there after?
    1. Yes.
    2. You do not have to eat at the Contemporary to view from the 4th Floor area.

bdarling

Mouseketeer
    I haven’t been in a few years. Is there a map of the Gondolas? I know one ends in HS but that is it. Is there a map of the entire property with the paths of the Sky Line Gondolas? Going in Jan with 2 disabled folks and the Gondola ride would be fun for them, especially if it is near where we are staying

Robo

I haven’t been in a few years. Is there a map of the Gondolas? I know one ends in HS but that is it. Is there a map of the entire property with the paths of the Sky Line Gondolas? Going in Jan with 2 disabled folks and the Gondola ride would be fun for them, especially if it is near where we are staying
    I have not made one, but below is one found elsewhere on the web.

Ivy Lexi

Earning My Ears
    Hello, I just have a question regarding rope dropping FEA, I hope it's okay to post here. My family rope-dropped Frozen a couple of times and we always use the path shown on the map. I have 2 babies (ages 2 & 4), and I've found it very difficult to rope drop with a double stroller because of the more aggressive Test Track crowd mixed in. Is it okay to rope drop FEA using the less crowded Soarin' path, then cut across sometime after the Test Track crowd turns left? (edit: not necessarily for speed, I just don't know if there are any barriers in place because it is before park open).

Last edited:
  • Robo

Hello, I just have a question regarding rope dropping FEA, I hope it's okay to post here. My family rope-dropped Frozen a couple of times and we always use the path shown on the map. I have 2 babies (ages 2 & 4), and I've found it very difficult to rope drop with a double stroller because of the more aggressive Test Track crowd mixed in. Is it okay to rope drop FEA using the less crowded Soarin' path, then cut across sometime after the Test Track crowd turns left? (edit: not necessarily for speed, I just don't know if there are any barriers in place because it is before park open).
    Hi Ivy,
    You can certainly use any path/area that is open.

However, if any given area is not open (and even if it IS) I'd just hold back for a minute or two, let the "high-speeders"rocket by and THEN you can use the "main" path.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS