March 23, 2017... 3 night Wonder.. ful cruise!

We just got a call inviting us to the DVC presentation C lounge on embarkation day @ 2:30!

Tom and I will eat breakfast on the sea day in which ever Main Dining Room (MDR) has a sit down breakfast menu around. Let's meet in the atrium at 8ish and walk in at 8:10. Everyone is invited. Sometimes other participants in the thread just show up to say "Hi" to the group.

If there is a character meet in the atrium, we cannot meet there, so then we will meet at the side entrance to the dining room.

The dining room we will be eating at is most likely Triton's.

Breakfast together interest
bobbiwoz
Orchid Lady
BooSullyFamily...if they are up!:)
Jdgmoran76....if they are up!

I suppose it's true for everyone....we will have a meet if we are awake!

Movies

The Navigator on embarkation day will have the schedule for the Buena Vista theater. There may be showings of Beauty and the Beast in the Walt Disney theater, but usually those showings are mentioned in one of the other navigators, on the pertinent day.

We are getting very close to cruise time!

Who else will be at DVC presentation on Thursday?

Last edited:

We are at breakfast. Did not meet anyone, but hope we all came through the night! Those were rough seas!!!

The FE has been fabulous!!! Thank you all who participatedyes[/QUOTA

Yes the FE activity was lots of fun! Thank you Everyone for the yummy candy and great gifts! We really appreciate everyone's thoughtfulness! Debbie & Haley

Debbie and Haley, the mango candy is yummy, and I learned a lot about mangos!

If anyone is still reading this, we are enjoying the cookies and toffee right now!

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter